The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motherliquor.P

Reaction score
Phytostory or nakano...fyi, Nakano Korea has their own nakano factory just to produce for Korea.

I'm in Seoul.... Couldnt find any phytostory or nakano... What shops do sell them? I found a brand called UNO, find it similar to gatsby moving rubber

neo1978

Reaction score
I'm in Seoul.... Couldnt find any phytostory or nakano... What shops do sell them? I found a brand called UNO, find it similar to gatsby moving rubber

Not shops but salons... you have to find those sasa-like shops, not the regular watson type

MeeHoonGoreng

Reaction score
Would like to ask a noob qtn :o ...

Do i have to use those special "colour retaining shampoos" after dyeing my hair?

And are there any activities that i should avoid/do to retain the new hair colour longer? :s11:

orc_exp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to ask a noob qtn :o ...

Do i have to use those special "colour retaining shampoos" after dyeing my hair?

And are there any activities that i should avoid/do to retain the new hair colour longer? :s11:

No need imho, its just a marketing gimmick. If you want your color to be brighter then don't use conditioner at all, then ur hear will be dry like hell

just got my new wax from arimino :D

neo1978

Reaction score
No need imho, its just a marketing gimmick. If you want your color to be brighter then don't use conditioner at all, then ur hear will be dry like hell

just got my new wax from arimino :D

Abt the colour shampoo thingy.... if it comes with a device to use with the shampoo or conditioner.. that will be gimmicky... For most of the international brands.. a lot of R&D goes into them.
Take for example LOreal.. they have thousands of researchers and chemists working together... cannot be too bad right?
Take for another example of LOreal colour shampoo (Vitamino Color) contains a Color Guard System... It actually coats your hair so that the colour lasts longer and looks brighter.. Anyway there are many brands out there... look ard... some are really good...

Btw... Arimino just launched their hair colour in Spore... It is super amazing!... 2 of my colleagues tried and they love it! They both did Pink Brown.

thanks neo.
anyone knows of any shops that sells palema :( looking for it.
I will ask their marketing person tmr...

DaRkXiDe

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone had their hair cut by soga from monso? How was it? I'm thinking to do a cut and perm from him.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Helping those who like Renati but can't find in Singapore anymore.

Collecting new orders for Renati Hair Wax starts now.

I will order the next batch only when there are at least 20 orders.

Currently priced at $28 per bottle. I will give a special price of $25 per bottle if you order 3 or more.

Do note that as item cannot be found in Singapore anymore, I would encourage all Renati fans to order as many as you think you can keep. Do not worry, it has quite a long shelf life.

For those looking to try, you will not regret after using it. It is easy to wash off and holds well.

Do not hesitate to contact me to find out more or to place orders. You can visit my blog with my sig below and PM me also. Email or sms can be found at blog.

neo1978

Reaction score
thanks neo.
anyone knows of any shops that sells palema :( looking for it.

He said

Far East Plaza...level 2 and level 5... walk ard...
Bedok North... blk 214.. 01-169.. Black Studio...
Jurong West St 93... blk 965.. 01-205.. New Station...

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
i went for cosme cream that day... stylist say no need wait 3 days..cant wash when i go home if i want..after the thing, he even put wax for me.. ... i guess now have to depends what different products salons used.lol some still need wait 3 days.. i also did colouring on the same day

Hungry Hippo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got any good hair salon to recommend? i wanna change hair style but don't know which type suits me :(

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Kenaris Wheelock yesterday. Made an appointment with Jonathan and wow. He is really good!

I asked for his opinion on what will be suitable for my head and face shape. My hair wasn't too long to begin with so it was rather difficult to come out with nice designs. But he gave it a thought, and explained to me what he will cut and why he thinks it will be suitable. Very detailed explaining and friendly.

Proceed to hairwash. I like the shampoo smell they use. Not those generic shampoo you get in normal and even some high-end salon. this one is orangey smell. Love it!

Proceed to haircut. Very detail and skilful.

After cut he rinse my hair with a minty smell shampoo. niceeee...

Upon completion, he explained to me the reasons for the style and taught me how to style. Although its close to closing hours, he still take effort to explain to me in full details on why is the style like that and why its more suitable for me. The before and after explanation is very detail and makes you feel more confident. Better than just some strangers snipping behind your head and have no idea whats going on.

overall a very worthwhile visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.