The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chong Yu Fu

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has solution for weak hair?Weak in terms of my hair cant style up, always drop whenever i try to style upwards.
Went to hairstylist, she recommend me nioxin shampoo. Went to yun nam, they found out that there is dandruff in my hair.
Anyone has recommendation for high forehead, or anyway to bring the hairline down?

anyone can help me with my 'baby' hair?

crabber

Reaction score
Any good wax to recommend for SUPER straight hair types? I'm using gatsby moving rubber grey now but whenever i style it keeps coming down after a short while :(

zish82

Reaction score
hi there,

I have Arimino products for sale now. Ready stock!

I can bring in UEVO products as well :D

OtahSeller

Reaction score
anyone have recommendations for wax for medium-long hair? Using Renati Extreme Hair play paste, like it but no idea how to get it as SG doesnt bring in anymore.

Arimino looks interesting but not sure suitable for my length of hair and texture (wavy, a bit heavy).

Thanks!

onefineday

Reaction score
Had a haircut at black studio @ bedok interchange today. Was my third time having a haircut there.

The hairstylists there are quite technical so it will be good if you can give detailed instructions to them. Being a total noob in hairstyling I was like a blur sotong, but they will ask you questions as they cut. Although i didnt give much instructions my hairstyle turned out better than i had expected.

For $15 with a wash included its definitely amazing value. Sadly this will be my last haircut with them because im going to the army in sept :(:(

painpain

Reaction score
any recommendation of short hairstyle to cut? juz finish ns. thick and dry hair :( .guy with oblong face, small eyes and small ears

Last edited:

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation of short hairstyle to cut? juz finish ns. thick and dry hair :( .guy with oblong face, small eyes and small ears
voq0ao.jpg

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
what product is similar to renati rock hard? cant seem to find them in salons these days.

i would prefer to buy them in person as i dont want to wait too long, my gatsby is killing me, wash 3-4times to get it off , ffs

red9gfx__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know any hair stylist who is adequate at mid length hairstyle?

My budget at most is $30

MookieTea

Reaction score
what product is similar to renati rock hard? cant seem to find them in salons these days.

i would prefer to buy them in person as i dont want to wait too long, my gatsby is killing me, wash 3-4times to get it off , ffs

Got try redken before? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.