The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tildveryn

Reaction score
throw away? still got a lot left leh... if it u... u will throw meh?

The mold only grow on the edge... already dug and throw away those infected part...

maybe i should air it to get away any excess moisture

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score

The mold only grow on the edge... already dug and throw away those infected part...

u happy can liao

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score

I believe we already voice our views. If you insist on using it again, so be it. :)
Quote from cherry: "you happy can liao"

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANyone can recommend me a GOOD hairspray ?

I tried Loreal and Gatsby dont like it

Now I am using Matrix hairspray.

strezzor

Reaction score
I'm currently using Sebastian Craft Clay. Bought quite long ago (around 5-6months ago), and started using recently cos my hair grew out already. Was in NS. But yesterday, when I took it out, I realised that there was a layer of water/oil on the top of the clay. Very thin layer, I went ahead and apply, and my hair looked wet. Normal?

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using Sebastian Craft Clay. Bought quite long ago (around 5-6months ago), and started using recently cos my hair grew out already. Was in NS. But yesterday, when I took it out, I realised that there was a layer of water/oil on the top of the clay. Very thin layer, I went ahead and apply, and my hair looked wet. Normal?
was it opened before????

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hi i also encountered same as u, only that mine was brand new, not yet opened. i think urs shld be brand new too right? anyway i still used as per normal..

but i have one question to ask, everytime i bring my Sebastian Craft Clay overseas, i will always place it in my luggage, but when come back SG, it will become quite moist,is this normal?

den styling hair the time quite difficult cuz not the dry type, but more towards slightly wet type, tts why i always make sure i dun apply too much..

or next time when i bring it go overseas must place in ziplock bag.. haha

tildveryn

Reaction score
I believe we already voice our views. If you insist on using it again, so be it. :)
Quote from cherry: "you happy can liao"

:) yah... maybe i should throw away... dont want it to damage my hair....

anyway... any1 got face such thing before? hahaha...

maybe its the moisture... next time i must make sure my wet hands dont go in

tildveryn

Reaction score
anyway... this kind of hair wax product...

should store it in somewhere not moist and also away from sunlight right?

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys i think of rebond my hair as my hair especially the fringe area is damn wavy.

so any advise?:D

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Can i ask if i bleach my hair one time only, what are the colors can i get and after bleaching, i can also choose not to dye rite? Since bleaching itself changes hair color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.