The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tildveryn

Reaction score
Later going to have a haircut by Kason liao. Hope it turns out well. :/

u may try salon director of storm at century square next time... then u can compare who is better for your kind of style...

I have tried Kason liao... i would say average... for me...

Last edited:

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hw do you guys ensure that dyed hair can last longer? Use conditioner? :s11:

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
u may try salon director of storm at century square next time... then u can compare who is better for your kind of style...

I have tried Kason liao... i would say average... for me...

What is the name of the hairstylist there? And, for you, who you think its better?

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Haha, just finish my haircut with Kason. I must admit that its my first time spending so much for a haircut(39.90) and i dunno why so ex also. Anybody can explain?
Okay, back to topic, i think he is not bad, showed him my picture as to how i wan my hair to look like, he explained to me and stuff about different texture an all.... So once i agreed, he started cutting already.. Everything was fine, but then sometimes i needed to wait for awhile cuz he serving another person. :x waited quite long as well.

Overall, everything was good, he styled it for me, make sure i was happy, taught me how to use this and that... Really appreciate... And, before finishing, he still do some stunt with the scissors. Hahahah! Overall, nice experience with Kason, i shld be returning to him again as he say next time he just cut according to my face shape and all no nid pictures. :)
Cheers!

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im oso using loreal now but the hold not strong and weigh my hair down. I will try osis next

hahaha

Osis is the next brand i tried too after Loreal. Osis is ok

but i like Matrix more, it is better den Osis.

but i wana see if go other better den OSIS

tildveryn

Reaction score
Haha, just finish my haircut with Kason. I must admit that its my first time spending so much for a haircut(39.90) and i dunno why so ex also. Anybody can explain?
Okay, back to topic, i think he is not bad, showed him my picture as to how i wan my hair to look like, he explained to me and stuff about different texture an all.... So once i agreed, he started cutting already.. Everything was fine, but then sometimes i needed to wait for awhile cuz he serving another person. :x waited quite long as well.

Overall, everything was good, he styled it for me, make sure i was happy, taught me how to use this and that... Really appreciate... And, before finishing, he still do some stunt with the scissors. Hahahah! Overall, nice experience with Kason, i shld be returning to him again as he say next time he just cut according to my face shape and all no nid pictures. :)
Cheers!

good that u like it... u should try other monsoon group salon directors and creative directors... i tried a number of them... all not bad... skill wise I would say that its on pile with Kason... would suit different people/personality...

yah... my concern is also the long queue... overall can take up to 1 to 2hrs there... depending on how busy he is... sometimes i scared he too busy... and wont pay attention to my hair... other than that... its great

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Just curious. Why monsoon group need to have 3 outlet (storm,sandstorm,twister) in jurong point? *confused* is it they provide different service or wat? :/

Coffeebeannn

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here! :)

I'm about to finish my Alevels and I intend to dye and cut my hair right after that. Are there any recommendations on hair salons which will give good haircuts, good hair dye service at an affordable price in the North/ town area? :)

Intend to dye my hair quite light brown without bleaching. Also, will they dye my brows too?! Cos brown hair and black brows look kinda weird on me :(

TIA! :D

Chong Yu Fu

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows which type of nioxin shampoo is best suitable for very soft hair which is very difficult to style.
where to get it too?What is the price range? Cant find it in sg..

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm here asking a serious question and I get this kind of answer :slant: Been to snip avenue before.. I'm just looking for someone who cuts at an angle (instead of cutting just straight across) and uses a razor

<$10 you cant expect much ma...

a good hairstylist at least would be a $15 or at the very least $12.

haven met one who is good and yet charge below $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.