The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,may i know where to get this Uevo wax and basically how much is it? I know a salon which i used go got sell and the pricing is around $25 and abit far. So ani suggestion?

Are you able to PM me the salon where you purchase your Uevo wax? Thanks.

jlws90

Reaction score
Thanks, I went Venus @ Clementi but can't find. I'll try Ocean & Beauty Language then.

I don't think Beauty Language carries Paul Mitchell products, based on what I normally see when I visit the shop. You can try Swanston at Chinatown. I used to get my shampoo there. Same for Ocean @ chinatown. :)

ki113r

Reaction score
I don't think Beauty Language carries Paul Mitchell products, based on what I normally see when I visit the shop. You can try Swanston at Chinatown. I used to get my shampoo there. Same for Ocean @ chinatown. :)

Sorry forgot to update yesterday. I bought at Chinatown level 3, forgot to check the shop name lol. They only have the 300ml, no 1litre :(
Btw, Ocean don't have it.

jlws90

Reaction score
Sorry forgot to update yesterday. I bought at Chinatown level 3, forgot to check the shop name lol. They only have the 300ml, no 1litre :(
Btw, Ocean don't have it.

Haha! Good for you. Anyway, that level 3 shop you bought from is Ocean. Level 2 is Swanston :s13:

If want big bottle, can buy from Strawberry.net

ki113r

Reaction score
Haha! Good for you. Anyway, that level 3 shop you bought from is Ocean. Level 2 is Swanston :s13:

If want big bottle, can buy from Strawberry.net

No la. I went Ocean dont have leh. I went to the shop opposite Ocean, where there is no crowd at all :D

You meant StrawberryNet? Don't have the Tea Tree Special Shampoo, only got Conditioner :(

Ryoshi

Master Member
Reaction score
hey, i am currently using uevo grey.

the wax is slightly greasy to the touch but it's really easy to apply, spreads well when compared to joico. washes off easily too. can't say about holding power as i usually finish off with hairspray. :)

Finally someone using the same as me :D

I'm using Prejume as well, my new favourite. (but mostly during my overseas trips to drier countries)

31d14LX8SaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ryoshi

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway, it's been a long time since i came here. Once again i apologise for not attending to all the queries regarding wax and stylists recommendations.

Regarding the stylist recommendations,
for my 2nd-in-line stylists, i've been visiting monso hair design tokyo (gallery hotel)

as for my 1st-in-line stylist, i am unable to reveal the details due to her request and she only serve her ex-customers. :p
i'm sure some butties here will know who she is.

Last edited:

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway, it's been a long time since i came here. Once again i apologise for not attending to all the queries regarding wax and stylists recommendations.

Regarding the stylist recommendations,
for my 2nd-in-line stylists, i've been visiting monso hair design tokyo (gallery hotel)

as for my 1st-in-line stylist, i am unable to reveal the details due to her request and she only serve her ex-customers. :p
i'm sure some butties here will know who she is.

2nd-in-line stylist is who from the salon

Wysie86

Reaction score
I went to both Swanstons, as well as Ocean and all 3 shops do not carry Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream. Any idea where I can find that?

Thanks!

CSBhunter

Reaction score
Hey guys im thinking of changing my hairstyle to faux hawk, wana a spiky hair type thats easier to maintain. I seen videos of those better looking faux hawk when they style they use hair strengthener to create the shape. I have never use it b4 no idea where to get a cheap and simple one anyone know ? No idea if its needed thou.. and what kind of wax is better to style faux hawk scare later cannot hold but i guess my osis spray will settle it lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.