The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking of going to signature at far east for a haircut. Is that place good?

I am also looking for a good hairstylist at FEP, need recommendation... went to a salon at level 5... The hairstylist is good but his charges quite steep... $40+ for short hair... And my hair need regular maintenance every 3weeks... quite siong for me... hahaha... good things not cheap :p

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
yeah i recently start using the Prejume wax, quite nice actually. It is easy to wash off and has a quite strong hold power. The smell is like the pink gatsby but its effect is way better. REF wax is also quite good suitable for styling longer hair. I wanted to try Uevo.

kenndizon

Reaction score
hi guys, is there any place i can buy osis hairspray beside chinatown? say about town area or west area?

thanks

Clinomania

Reaction score
yeah i recently start using the Prejume wax, quite nice actually. It is easy to wash off and has a quite strong hold power. The smell is like the pink gatsby but its effect is way better. REF wax is also quite good suitable for styling longer hair. I wanted to try Uevo.

hey, where can i get 'em? :)

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how often you all cut your hair ?

say those with "Liu Hai" one..

for me I trim/cut like once every 3 or 4mths

siandiaola

Reaction score
hey guys, urgently need some help. been tight on budget lately, any recommendations for $20+ stylists at far east?

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, it's been a long time since i came here. Once again i apologise for not attending to all the queries regarding wax and stylists recommendations.

Regarding the stylist recommendations,
for my 2nd-in-line stylists, i've been visiting monso hair design tokyo (gallery hotel)

as for my 1st-in-line stylist, i am unable to reveal the details due to her request and she only serve her ex-customers. :p
i'm sure some butties here will know who she is.
dude, what does your latest hair style look like?

Iceman127

Reaction score
hi anyone can help show a pic or link a pic to the osis spray strength 3 that is mentioned here? does it gives a matt or glossy finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.