Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Urgently need recommendations for hair stylist

Any recommendations for hair stylist?

Thanks.

Siegfield

Reaction score
Hi every one!

can some one recommend me a hair wax that is matte finish and not too oily? I've used different waxes before, including the joico eratic, Renati and the sebastian xtah crude clay. I am currently using the palema version of erratic which is not as greasy as the joico one, and I find that the renati is the best.

is there something that is like the renati? can anyone tell me if the Sebastian Craft Clay is good?

thanks!

Coiffure

Reaction score
If u're willing to try out, samourai grey is really Matt and has got good hold.. In my opinion, craft clay is not very Matt but is good for creating texturised style..

Hi every one!

can some one recommend me a hair wax that is matte finish and not too oily? I've used different waxes before, including the joico eratic, Renati and the sebastian xtah crude clay. I am currently using the palema version of erratic which is not as greasy as the joico one, and I find that the renati is the best.

is there something that is like the renati? can anyone tell me if the Sebastian Craft Clay is good?

thanks!

Coiffure

Reaction score
Only tried renati before.. It's really good. Dry fiber type and washes out easily.. More suitable for medium to short hair length..

Contemplating between renati, pink samourai and uevo. Which should i try? haha just wanna try them out.

Siegfield

Reaction score
I was using the renati matt mud before, was really good and my favourite! Too bad the guy who brought it into HWZ is not bring it anymore and i don't know where to find it anymore....

maybe i take a look at samourai and the uevo.. has anyone tried the sebastian craft clay? how isit like??

xCloudStrifez

Reaction score
Hi guys I am thinking of dying my hair , first time dying.

My skin colour at a range of (1-10 from pale to tan) , I guess will be around 6/7.

Thinking of either dark auburn , ash brown or chestnut brown , what are your suggestions?

And for virgin black hair first time really need to go salon ? Cannot use self-dye?

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
Hi guys I am thinking of dying my hair , first time dying.

My skin colour at a range of (1-10 from pale to tan) , I guess will be around 6/7.

Thinking of either dark auburn , ash brown or chestnut brown , what are your suggestions?

And for virgin black hair first time really need to go salon ? Cannot use self-dye?

I think go for a lighter colour would be better since your skin tone is slightly dark

mrwirus

Reaction score
anyone used osis+ flexwax before? how is the hold like and does it wash off easily? I have been using the osis+ hair spray and dust it powder for a while.. So I was wondering if the wax is any good..

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
anyone used osis+ flexwax before? how is the hold like and does it wash off easily? I have been using the osis+ hair spray and dust it powder for a while.. So I was wondering if the wax is any good..

u mean the rectangle box one, i used before.Easy to style and to wash off.The holding power soso

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
its not rectangle leh I think.. It's this one..
Redirect Notice

so what wax would u recommend for holding power? My hair is very straight so I need a stronger hold..

This one i nvr use b4, for me i'm using Prejume wax currently,i has stronger holding power as well as easy to wash off.Although the holding power is good but if u wan the wax to hold for one whole day , i think need use with spray. I heard alot people using Uevo maybe u can consider that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.