The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali mama

Master Member
Reaction score
Any1 knw where got sell nioxin system 2 cleanser? Tried ppc and a fw other plcs, all out of stock

Jerroldscv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mihht be gng to in-to hair at novena next week
Any1 got any experience to share? Is it gd salon?

77Allox77

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy Hairbond Sculptor Hair Putty in Singapore if possible? :s11: Online will be as last resort... Or any other better styling products for quiff hairstyle?

Last edited:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone uses American Crew Fiber?
Didn't manage to get Arimino spice neo. Thinking of something cheaper..

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just an update. Heard that currently Rina, previously from La Coco is charging $80+ (after GST) at Next The Salon ION Orchard.

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all. 2 months ago I went to I Cut Hairdressing @ The Bencoolen and this was the first style Baby cut for me. My aim is to have a slickback hairstyle.

VUi6d.jpg

cExuF.jpg

2 months later, my hair has grown longer, and Baby did a second round for me. And below are 2 photos I can achieve with my current hairstyle. She advised to wait a while more until my hair grows longer, and then I'd have achieved a typical slickback style. The next time I get a cut from her, I'll post again.

Below is the style she styled for me right after the cut. It might look weird to you. That's probably cos my hair isn't long enough yet?

X9doo.jpg

Below is the style I styled myself when I was home after my shower. Now which do you prefer? Hers or mine?

22y25.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.