The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecarrot

Reaction score
Tried Shunji Matsuo in Heeren, so so only so decided to try Lacoco first time last week. Waited quite a while before my turn. Got my hair cut by Shua - Korean but able to converse well in english. Happy with her service, polite and very patience. Most importantly my haircut was great, earning compliments from peers, will look for her again.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Shunji Matsuo in Heeren, so so only so decided to try Lacoco first time last week. Waited quite a while before my turn. Got my hair cut by Shua - Korean but able to converse well in english. Happy with her service, polite and very patience. Most importantly my haircut was great, earning compliments from peers, will look for her again.

cool, whats the cost at lacoco? still deciding between lacoco and ji won.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. 2 months ago I went to I Cut Hairdressing @ The Bencoolen and this was the first style Baby cut for me. My aim is to have a slickback hairstyle.

VUi6d.jpg

cExuF.jpg

2 months later, my hair has grown longer, and Baby did a second round for me. And below are 2 photos I can achieve with my current hairstyle. She advised to wait a while more until my hair grows longer, and then I'd have achieved a typical slickback style. The next time I get a cut from her, I'll post again.

Below is the style she styled for me right after the cut. It might look weird to you. That's probably cos my hair isn't long enough yet?

X9doo.jpg

Below is the style I styled myself when I was home after my shower. Now which do you prefer? Hers or mine?

22y25.jpg

Very nice slickback, what does she use to style for u? gel?

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ji Won is about $40-$45, so if I am not wrong, Lacoco should be about there.

Pro Trim at Taka also cuts Korean style.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
lucky for me company bring us to japan so i was able to buy uevo grey and green wax for just 999 yen each.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all. 2 months ago I went to I Cut Hairdressing @ The Bencoolen and this was the first style Baby cut for me. My aim is to have a slickback hairstyle.

VUi6d.jpg

cExuF.jpg

2 months later, my hair has grown longer, and Baby did a second round for me. And below are 2 photos I can achieve with my current hairstyle. She advised to wait a while more until my hair grows longer, and then I'd have achieved a typical slickback style. The next time I get a cut from her, I'll post again.

Below is the style she styled for me right after the cut. It might look weird to you. That's probably cos my hair isn't long enough yet?

X9doo.jpg

Below is the style I styled myself when I was home after my shower. Now which do you prefer? Hers or mine?

22y25.jpg

nice wait for hair become longer then do back comb like those male models.

fifoent

Reaction score
can i know why my hair will fall to the side just few hrs after i styled back comb?
is my hair too short?

bluecarrot

Reaction score
Which hair stylist cut your hair after Rina has left La Coco?

i paid abt $50 for my haircut. Advise to call and make appt so you dun have to wait like me.

cool, whats the cost at lacoco? still deciding between lacoco and ji won.

I got her name card before I left. Her name is Shua.

I like it very much. Overall experience good as well. Will look for her again next visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.