The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

siandiaola

Reaction score
anybody else who has been to Haar Attic? please give some feedback cos i would like to try it as well

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I won't be cutting so soon cause I just cut mine. And in any case, I seldom take pictures of my hairstyle, I will just write a simple report thats all. :o

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
I won't be cutting so soon cause I just cut mine. And in any case, I seldom take pictures of my hairstyle, I will just write a simple report thats all. :o

i think i will kick start as i need a hair cut badly. ist almost 4 months snice my last hair cut.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 months? I cannot afford to keep my hair for more than 2 months. will get overgrown especially the sides. when I left it for more than 2 months, the hairdresser told me, this session will be a tidy up and not too fancy style.

if I am not wrong, stylist don't like too overgrown hair, need to do a lot of work. :s13:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 months? I cannot afford to keep my hair for more than 2 months. will get overgrown especially the sides. when I left it for more than 2 months, the hairdresser told me, this session will be a tidy up and not too fancy style.

if I am not wrong, stylist don't like too overgrown hair, need to do a lot of work. :s13:

I think it depends. Some hair stylists may need certain hair length to cut the hairstyle that is suitable for certain people.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it depends. Some hair stylists may need certain hair length to cut the hairstyle that is suitable for certain people.

you've got a point

I cannot stand my hair being stuck at the last style for 4 months. Eg, slickback for 4 months + with sides growing out, will look unpresentable.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you've got a point

I cannot stand my hair being stuck at the last style for 4 months. Eg, slickback for 4 months + with sides growing out, will look unpresentable.

Ya. It is really up to each individual's preference on their hair length.

fusionfish

Reaction score
any guys got good recommendation which salon to visit for hair coloring?

Consideration factors:

1)Outlook
2)Overall Experience/ Service attitude
3)Price

: DD

worldir

Reaction score
try this Procapil™, a patented plant complex that repairs, nourishes and protects hair roots and to prevent premature hair loss.

Bought a dozen recently, planning to let go some... pm or email
for detail

hairtec

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know that Renati Hair Wax is available at certain hair salons.

I just want to check if anyone managed to purchase them at a lower price?

Clarence80

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Not sure if it's the right place to ask if there's anyone with shampoo recommendation? I've been using giovanni eucalyptus for many years now so I'm thinking of a change since I like shampoos with cooling feel, somehow I guess it feels cleaner that way! Thanks!

Stoway

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Not sure if it's the right place to ask if there's anyone with shampoo recommendation? I've been using giovanni eucalyptus for many years now so I'm thinking of a change since I like shampoos with cooling feel, somehow I guess it feels cleaner that way! Thanks!

where do you normally get your giovanni from? sasa?

ki113r

Reaction score

I've been using Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo. It's cooling & refreshing. Actually tot of switching to Giovanni tea tree coz it's cheaper lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.