The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thommysonzxs

Reaction score
guys! im currently cutting my hair at FLHair at amk by calvin for 2years alr.. im thinking to change stylist.. should i?:s11::s11::s11:

bemylovers

Reaction score
guys, am interested in trying backcomb hair cut something like this.
any salon to recommend? not too pricey
2012-01-26-09-14-19-1-david-beckham-2012-the-father-of-four-talks-about.jpeg

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys! im currently cutting my hair at FLHair at amk by calvin for 2years alr.. im thinking to change stylist.. should i?:s11::s11::s11:

i also have been visiting him for the past 2 years too. but then he increase the price from $28 to $48 in 2 years :s22:

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Holding power, Joico has better hold than roughclay20, but roughclay20 has better effect (I own both products)
Smell wise, both aint bad but I gotta say joico smells better
It actually depends on what hairstyles you're doing, but I personally prefer redken20 as its waaaay easier to wash off and it doesn't clumps my hair as bad as joico and easier to apply!
Redken 12 rough paste is good too!

About hairspray, basically going to those neighbourhood saloon and getting those $8> hairspray will do if you're only factoring in holding power. But if you want holding power and won't make your hair looks like you've used plenty of hairspray nor making your hair looks wet. You could try Redken spray 23, could google up the reviews!

Anyw if you're interested with redken products you could pm me and I could hook you up with em'

Nv heard of ppl talkin up this spray before.
Wat other sprays are popular huh peeps?
Issit any good? How much issit for how big a bottle?

strezzor

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just a quick question to see if anyone suffering the same problem as me. Last time after rinsing my shampoo of my hair, my hair will be very smooth but nowadays, I find my hair getting really squeaky or 'siap' after rinsing the shampoo off and I feel like I'm pulling my hair out when rinsing the shampoo off.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? This is also after regular use of hair products. Was wondering if it could be the problem of my hair product cos I'm using renati rock hard and it is a very dry product.

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Hairmony at Bugis there. Just had my cut there.. very shiok. Baby is working there now.. help her promote haha. You can go with an idea of what kind of style you want, or if you're like me blur blur, just go there ask her for recommendation. In fact she asked me first before I did.

How much does she charge for a cut?

KeNshEz

Reaction score
Hi, either your hair is too dry or you didnt remove your wax/gel totally. You can try changing your shampoo and add conditioner to your regime. You might also want to change your styling products.

Have you heard of Hanz De Fuko Hair products? Hanz De fuko products are made from natural and organic ingredients, with no paraben and SLS. You can check out my site @ Jayharr.com or you can youtube/google hanz de fuko.

Hi guys. Just a quick question to see if anyone suffering the same problem as me. Last time after rinsing my shampoo of my hair, my hair will be very smooth but nowadays, I find my hair getting really squeaky or 'siap' after rinsing the shampoo off and I feel like I'm pulling my hair out when rinsing the shampoo off.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? This is also after regular use of hair products. Was wondering if it could be the problem of my hair product cos I'm using renati rock hard and it is a very dry product.

fullguard

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone know of any vitamins or products to take for hair that is very thin?

im only 18years old but i feel like i have quite little hair. hair is very thin and smooth, and i want to grow thicker to add volume to my hair. any idea? i dont use any hair products, only blowdry my hair everyday in the morning.

kawerty

Reaction score
Anyone knows where sells L'oreal Playball Pots wax locally? And roughly how much?

Thanks in advance peeps! :)

zish82

Reaction score
Haircut around $30-35.

You can head down to York hotel lobby. Look for Sam.

He's a very experienced hair dresser. Can advise you on what hair style to cut.

mayorice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i need help!!
my face is big so what kinda haircut should i get?
last time go twister my stylist cut those shave sides, fringe go up that kind of hair style but don't suit me leh. so now back to those long fringe normal school boy hair style. jin emo

wjiwji

Reaction score
i need help!!
my face is big so what kinda haircut should i get?
last time go twister my stylist cut those shave sides, fringe go up that kind of hair style but don't suit me leh. so now back to those long fringe normal school boy hair style. jin emo

you alr say your head big liao.. Then still let your hair grow long fringe for what? Makes it look even bigger imo.
Like wearing helmet.
Keep it short lah. :s12:

-SianZ

Reaction score
hi, any1 knows whether the Syoss Ture Hard Wax is easy to wash off and a good holding power? Currently using gatsby pink colored wax and my hair does not stay the style i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.