Status
Not open for further replies.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

See this pic:
jung-il-woo.jpg

The front bangs of his hair "waves" from one side to the other side. I ask my hairdresser how to achieve this and she says must perm, and can last 2 mths at most (more like 1.5mths, because once you cut, it straightens out again).

Any one here got similar hairstyle (meaning, you permed your front bangs to make it go from left to right)? Did you experience any hair loss and how long did it last? (I dun wanna spend S$70++ on perming if it lasts only 1 mth.....heard perming is bad for scalp if done too often)

My hairstyle quite similar to this currently (but not so long; the actor in the pic's hair is too long for my liking), just that the front bangs doesn't go from left to right; it just falls straight down).

Thanks!

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has wax or those hair products to recommend? My hairstyle is mallet aka chicken head since primary school.

I'm currently using Gatsby Matt style(black small container). I'm looking for a strong hold + gel type of outlook. This current one will give me the strong hold but no shine at all. Looking for strong hold + shine too.

Me Shiat Brix

Reaction score
Hi guys,

See this pic:
jung-il-woo.jpg

The front bangs of his hair "waves" from one side to the other side. I ask my hairdresser how to achieve this and she says must perm, and can last 2 mths at most (more like 1.5mths, because once you cut, it straightens out again).

Any one here got similar hairstyle (meaning, you permed your front bangs to make it go from left to right)? Did you experience any hair loss and how long did it last? (I dun wanna spend S$70++ on perming if it lasts only 1 mth.....heard perming is bad for scalp if done too often)

My hairstyle quite similar to this currently (but not so long; the actor in the pic's hair is too long for my liking), just that the front bangs doesn't go from left to right; it just falls straight down).

Thanks!
use wax or clay to make it go sideways la :s22: but fringe must be long enough

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Any tips/good videos to get good texture when styling hair? There must be more to it than just applying it from roots to ends evenly. Every time I get my haircut they style it nicely but even with the same wax I can't do it the next day.

Also do you guys wash out wax before going to bed? And shampoo everyday? I'm trying to avoid shampoo as it's harsh on the hair but probably equally as bad is leaving the wax in.

Washing and then blowing to the style you want might help with the texture and aftermaths look.

Better to wash than leaving wax on your hair, applying wax often is really really unhealthy to the hair

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I started a thread without knowing that there was a hair thread here. Anyway, wanna check with you guys which salon will you recommend for a haircut where they will recommend styles that suit your face shape and hair texture for you?

Juz ORD not long ago and getting really kind of lost. Donno what kind of hair style should I cut.. So thinking of going to a salon where they will recommend good haircut that suit me..

Heard many bros here recommend the one with the name "Baby"
I have one to recommend too but it's located at angmokio, if you're staying around that area or don't mind traveling down you can drop me a pm for info!

This year's trend is really short sides and long top. And of cos slickback/backcomb

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

See this pic:
jung-il-woo.jpg

Thanks!

Hmm it's achievable without perm, possible with the wax you style it actually and spray.

Have you try blowing your hair to that style after washing your hair and then applying wax/spray?

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm it's achievable without perm, possible with the wax you style it actually and spray.

Have you try blowing your hair to that style after washing your hair and then applying wax/spray?
tks a lot guys! actually, i tried to style it by blowing it after washing, but it doesn't work. My hair still falls straight down after dried. Maybe my method is wrong? do u like, blow it and use hands to keep pushing it from left to right till it's dry? or use special combs etc.?

tks!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has wax or those hair products to recommend? My hairstyle is mallet aka chicken head since primary school.

I'm currently using Gatsby Matt style(black small container). I'm looking for a strong hold + gel type of outlook. This current one will give me the strong hold but no shine at all. Looking for strong hold + shine too.

Bump for help.

Reaction score
Need help !

I just dye my hair black yesterday and i hate it :( if i go and dye my hair color like brown etc it's very hard to touch up right ? because i just dye it black.

Is there anyways to dye my hair to brown ? i don't want to bleach it is there any other way ?

stalker

Reaction score
do you guys have any websites where i can search for korean hairstyles? i googled, but none of them suits me :(

zish82

Reaction score

You can try the Arimino Peace Freeze wax or Arimino BS Styling Freeze Keep gel or Syoss ture hard wax.

Strong hold and gives a glossy look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.