The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for osis+ if you stay in centra, go chinatown swanston.
Its near chinatown mrt. can google the address.

if stay east, can go tampines central interchange, at the walkway from mrt to bus interchange, this shop call venus, got sell also.

but best is chinatown.
Look for osis+ freeze 3.

i am currently looking for sea salt spray either by loreal or kms.

EverStyle Texture Series Beach Spray - Sea-Salt Spray - L'Oreal Paris

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for osis+ if you stay in centra, go chinatown swanston.
Its near chinatown mrt. can google the address.

if stay east, can go tampines central interchange, at the walkway from mrt to bus interchange, this shop call venus, got sell also.

but best is chinatown.
Look for osis+ freeze 3.

i am currently looking for sea salt spray either by loreal or kms.

EverStyle Texture Series Beach Spray - Sea-Salt Spray - L'Oreal Paris

Thank you so much. I've seen alot of them here saying just go Swanston and get everything there but never had a chance to go there. Never been there before too. Shall make a trip down soon.

Shinji Ikari

Reaction score
Hey guys, which hair salon do you recommend for guys?
I want a new hairstyle that do not require too much maintenance.
Tried monsoon some time ago but they cut my hair too short and i look kinda weird. Prefer those hairstylist that can advise me since i am kinda shy and got no opinion :( .

If i go for a certain salon, should i stick to one hairdresser?
hopefully got good ones that cost 20+

e3l1s5

Reaction score
arimino peace freeze wax can find at where? i went to chinatown (swanston and ocean) but cant find....

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, which hair salon do you recommend for guys?
I want a new hairstyle that do not require too much maintenance.
Tried monsoon some time ago but they cut my hair too short and i look kinda weird. Prefer those hairstylist that can advise me since i am kinda shy and got no opinion :( .

If i go for a certain salon, should i stick to one hairdresser?
hopefully got good ones that cost 20+

To me, Kobayashi seems good enough.

turnaround-

Reaction score
Anybody went to Haar Attic or Clover besides kobayashi?

All these boutiques post mainly female haircuts/makeover in their web/FB, can't really gauge on their haircuts for men.

hosehbo?

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody went to Haar Attic or Clover besides kobayashi?

All these boutiques post mainly female haircuts/makeover in their web/FB, can't really gauge on their haircuts for men.
recently went to clover for haircut and dye.

previously been going to a regular stylist at estique but he was not free so i tried another stylist recommended by my friend.

overall can say he's quite good and price wise its in the $50 range (even after a discount) so yea.

turnaround-

Reaction score
recently went to clover for haircut and dye.

previously been going to a regular stylist at estique but he was not free so i tried another stylist recommended by my friend.

overall can say he's quite good and price wise its in the $50 range (even after a discount) so yea.

Hi there, wow 50+ for both cut and dye.. its considered quite cheap as compared to others..

What's the price of just the haircut for your stylist ar? And the name of your stylist? :s13:

ChevyImpala

Reaction score
Any great wax/clay to recommend? I really like the Sebestian Xtah Crude Clay, but it's been out of production for sometime. (The latest iteration of their Clay doesn't compare to their previous product, sadly)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any great wax/clay to recommend? I really like the Sebestian Xtah Crude Clay, but it's been out of production for sometime. (The latest iteration of their Clay doesn't compare to their previous product, sadly)

You can try out Syoss Tu-re or 90 degrees x-strong wax. Both from Japan. On a side note, to utilize the potential of Sebastian Craft Clay (its a great product btw), rub onto both palms until it feels a slight burning sensation and then, you should not see any traces of clay left on your palms. Thats when you apply it. #JustSaying.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can try out Syoss Tu-re or 90 degrees x-strong wax. Both from Japan. On a side note, to utilize the potential of Sebastian Craft Clay (its a great product btw), rub onto both palms until it feels a slight burning sensation and then, you should not see any traces of clay left on your palms. Thats when you apply it. #JustSaying.

Haha I only rub till I don't see clay left on my hands. I shall try the burning sensation. Lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I only rub till I don't see clay left on my hands. I shall try the burning sensation. Lol

Niceee. I am pretty sure things will be different for you afterthen. :)

In fact, most clays are being used in such a way. That explains the difference in wax and clay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.