The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now Watson got sale for toni and guy hair products. Female one hut I think works for guys as well. Just bought this conditioner for fine hair for 14bucks. Original 19.90. See good anot.

starsandstripes

Reaction score
Hey guys, which types of products would be best if i want to achieve a side-swept + backcomb hairstyle? Basically combing it diagonally backwards. I would like a little bit of shine, satin finish?

zaynmalik-zayn-malik-1377711833.jpg

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, which types of products would be best if i want to achieve a side-swept + backcomb hairstyle? Basically combing it diagonally backwards. I would like a little bit of shine, satin finish?

zaynmalik-zayn-malik-1377711833.jpg

This hairstyle isnt hard to achieve. Lots of styling products can do that. If you want slight shine, u can go for Syoss Tu-re wax. Hold is good, easy to apply and it is accompanied with slight shine. I guess you might be interested to find out more about saltwater spray too as it can help u create volume and achieve backcomb hairstyle with much ease. Without volume, asian hair texture is mostly straight and hence, it will be hard to do it or hard to maintain it throughout the entire day. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This hairstyle isnt hard to achieve. Lots of styling products can do that. If you want slight shine, u can go for Syoss Tu-re wax. Hold is good, easy to apply and it is accompanied with slight shine. I guess you might be interested to find out more about saltwater spray too as it can help u create volume and achieve backcomb hairstyle with much ease. Without volume, asian hair texture is mostly straight and hence, it will be hard to do it or hard to maintain it throughout the entire day. :)
seasalt spray and lots of blow drying is needed!

Reaction score
anyone know where can i get sebestian craft clay in the east?
Anywhere in orchard or bedok? Just somewhere in the east is feasible. Been looking around but still cant find it.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where can i get sebestian craft clay in the east?
Anywhere in orchard or bedok? Just somewhere in the east is feasible. Been looking around but still cant find it.
Hairy portal got. Google it. 20++ only. Local site. Ship to you directly.

Reaction score
any products to recommend for me to style my hair in a spiky way?
I style my hair with spikes in the centre with gatsby pink moving rubber but i would like a change in product as i feel gatsby dosent suit me.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stocks for OS Fashion Sea Spray are finally here! I am left with limited stocks already. So do pm me if you need one to create volume instantly now!

KrystalDFTD

Reaction score
Just had a haircut at kobayashi. WORST HAIRCUT OF MY LIFE. I even went back home and trim some **** ends myself.

KrystalDFTD

Reaction score
Wow, that is bad. Lucky that I did not went to Kobayashi and went for Super Cuts instead.

yaaa.. Word of advice, don't ever get a haircut from a malaysian. He cut for me like those paikia hairstyle even though i showed him a picture. Asked for an undercut but the overlapping part is way shorter than in the picture and the behind is those V shape.. Like the paikia kind. I guess malaysians have these kind of hairstyles that's why

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaaa.. Word of advice, don't ever get a haircut from a malaysian. He cut for me like those paikia hairstyle even though i showed him a picture. Asked for an undercut but the overlapping part is way shorter than in the picture and the behind is those V shape.. Like the paikia kind. I guess malaysians have these kind of hairstyles that's why

I went there once, was ok for me
u went to the one at which lvl?
didn't ask to fix it for u on the spot?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro, dont fall victim to generalization. If you realized, most hairstylists in SG are not singaporeans. They are mostly malaysians. And most of them are good. In your situation, you should always ask them to trim and change it till you are satisfied. I believe any decent hairstylists will ask you whether are you satisfied with it before they keep their scissors.

KrystalDFTD

Reaction score
Bro, dont fall victim to generalization. If you realized, most hairstylists in SG are not singaporeans. They are mostly malaysians. And most of them are good. In your situation, you should always ask them to trim and change it till you are satisfied. I believe any decent hairstylists will ask you whether are you satisfied with it before they keep their scissors.

he shaved my hair till I can see my scalp. What's there to trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.