The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, thats because you are equally friendly as well! Thanks for your praises and hope the seasalt spray will be to your liking! :)

Looking forward to getting more items from you bro. :s12::s12::s12::s12:

Pu39s.gif

BigbiGLameR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lemme know if there's going to be another MO, esp for hair volume products. In the meantime will bookmark here for more information.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lemme know if there's going to be another MO, esp for hair volume products. In the meantime will bookmark here for more information.

Bro, you can always head over to theprettyjerk.com anytime to take a look at the hair products, including volumizing products too!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro. And thanks for your great support in getting so many bottles in one go! :)

I remember you saying applying sea salt spray need to blow dry that's why now looking at hair dryer. My sister don't allow me to use hers because need to shift here and there, very lei chey.

Can i just spray the sea salt spray onto my head, rub awhile then use towel to dry it?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dropped by to give a good review for jhong bro's nigelle clay. it has this unique characteristic of holding your hair without appearing that it's there. gives a natural styled look while being easy to wash off with fantastic hold even with a small amount

may be a bit on the pricey side but every penny is well spent IMO

Bro. Don't mind writing abit more for this product? I'm interested as well but because its a more expensive product, don't wanna just buy like that.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember you saying applying sea salt spray need to blow dry that's why now looking at hair dryer. My sister don't allow me to use hers because need to shift here and there, very lei chey.

Can i just spray the sea salt spray onto my head, rub awhile then use towel to dry it?

I think its relatively hard for you to towel dry your hair till its completely dry. So yah, i dont think this method will work. Best results are achieved when you sprayed it onto damp hair then blow dry so you still have to blow dry if you wanna see the volume created. Use your sis hairdryer in her rm then. LOL

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think its relatively hard for you to towel dry your hair till its completely dry. So yah, i dont think this method will work. Best results are achieved when you sprayed it onto damp hair then blow dry so you still have to blow dry if you wanna see the volume created. Use your sis hairdryer in her rm then. LOL

Arh okay. Nahz, i'll get one myself then. Her mirror is those slanted ones. I don't even know why she got a slanted mirror in the 1st place. :spin:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. Don't mind writing abit more for this product? I'm interested as well but because its a more expensive product, don't wanna just buy like that.

Below is an elaborated description of nigelle bold make clay

Selling points:

- Top grade clay which is non sticky to create your desired texture easily with dry matte finish; Comes with pleasant smell
- Lightweight clay which does not pull the hair down yet at the same time, looking natural
- Exclusively catered to create layered hair texture and tousled look; Fantastically strong holding power to last through the day
- Absolute easiness to style and washing off
- Best for people with short to medium hair length
- Nigelle is one of the premium brands in Japan; Quality is guaranteed

Something you should also know:

- A special type of clay which is soft and wet in nature; Typical clay is dry and hard which could be relatively hard to apply
- Nigelle Bold Make Clay SH does not become firm after application which allows high level of easiness in restyling freely and flexibly
- How long can this last (daily usage): 8 to 10 months

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're making me damn gian bro. :(

Try the sample 1st. :o

Selling points:

- Top grade clay which is non sticky to create your desired texture easily with dry matte finish; Comes with pleasant smell
- Lightweight clay which does not pull the hair down yet at the same time, looking natural
- Exclusively catered to create layered hair texture and tousled look; Fantastically strong holding power to last through the day

- A special type of clay which is soft and wet in nature; Typical clay is dry and hard which could be relatively hard to apply
- Nigelle Bold Make Clay SH does not become firm after application which allows high level of easiness in restyling freely and flexibly

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much bro. So this 3 are the recommended powerful yet affordable ones i believe? :s11:
Yes. I might be going for the first link one. 1900 non ac. Ac motors are usually heavier but their cold hair is really so much better. Good for setting the hair after using hot hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Selling points:

Hey bro, got sample for me to try? Haha. :x

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I tried again using my Redken fiber cream, it works well with quiff, total matt look. But I think it's best used with medium hair length. Applied the fiber cream on wet hair and blow dry to somehow a quiff and it stayed. The entire day. No other product. Just the fiber cream. Interesting. Haha

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello and no, i don't want you to help me cut hair. :o

Ohh btw, Power nasi lemak reopen liao.

not about cutting hair already bro. just wanna be friends nia :(:(:(
yap yap. hell long queue man, i passed by 6+ yesterday evening, queue almost reaching the road. :s22::s22::s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, i confirm you will like this man. I am working at tanjong pagar now too. Can pass u anytime, bro.
eh work where? haha can text me. you still got my number?

good for quiff? haha.
once i received all the samples, will do a review for all. haha.

so far redken fiber cream is good for quiff. haha.
i never try blowing dry after using scheme cream. maybe should try over the weekend end. same for spongewax.

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh work where? haha can text me. you still got my number?

good for quiff? haha.
once i received all the samples, will do a review for all. haha.

so far redken fiber cream is good for quiff. haha.
i never try blowing dry after using scheme cream. maybe should try over the weekend end. same for spongewax.

Yes its good for quiff. Gives you a layered texture and a nice matte finish. Just texted you. Take a look, bro! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.