The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hair serum is for convenience as well as providing some nutrients for your hair. This kind of nourishment doesn't effect significantly but it helps in long run. Strengthening your hair can be very useful yet taken for granted by many.

So should I just stick to the one I'm using which is from Essence or get from Osis+? No need to look at branding for such products right?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your nice review, bro! Yes, one of the main points about Kanebo Vogne is that it doesn't dry up your hair yet at the same time, assuring that the impurities and oils can be effectively removed.

YA BOY. damn tempted to get 1 of the KAN NE BO :s13::s13:
the smell is really lasting, stays on for hours after shampooing. man, this is some serious good sheet we have here mate.
Basket. the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special 1 Liter, huge ass & long long way to go before finishing it.

but heck, do let me know when the Kanebo arrives yea? would love to have it!!

tumblr_m1d4d44BHG1rribe7o1_500.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody see this kind of hairstyle before? suitable for guy or girl?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqcndGtnl1qj9fj8o1_500.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczmxlGz3S1qj9fj8o1_1280.jpg[/

the neck part shaved short n make patterns.

call what? got see girl or guy with this kind of hairstyle before?

if got long hair, must tie up then can see?[/QUOTE]
U can tell the stylist to cut tribal at the sides.
If hair long and tribal behind, if you don't tie how to show? :s22:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So should I just stick to the one I'm using which is from Essence or get from Osis+? No need to look at branding for such products right?

You mean essential or essence? I never heard of essence before though. I feel the key is consistency. If you can keep the habit of using hair serum, it will definitely nourish ur hair and keep it healthy. Hence, whether you want to switch brands is secondary IMO but its entirely up to you. I myself is using Fudge Ends hair serum now. Very nice smell and i apply it at night before i head to bed. And i will wash it off the next morning. Will tend to feel lazy at times but most imptly is to nurture good and religious hair care i feel.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YA BOY. damn tempted to get 1 of the KAN NE BO :s13::s13:
the smell is really lasting, stays on for hours after shampooing. man, this is some serious good sheet we have here mate.
Basket. the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special 1 Liter, huge ass & long long way to go before finishing it.

but heck, do let me know when the Kanebo arrives yea? would love to have it!!

tumblr_m1d4d44BHG1rribe7o1_500.gif

Sure bro. Will definitely let you know when stocks are here! Good for everyday use and i am sure vogne shampoo will provide the right balance of moisture for your hair too

Eileencheong

Reaction score
Hi my wedding is round the corner. Are there any good salons around Toa Payoh or other places to recommend? Looking at treatment at a reasonable price with good service. Thanks!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi my wedding is round the corner. Are there any good salons around Toa Payoh or other places to recommend? Looking at treatment at a reasonable price with good service. Thanks!

Ehh. My cousins all before wedding photos and dinner headed to JB for hair full package though. I have no idea how much cheaper.

siinthetic

Reaction score
hi guys, anyone can tell me whats the diff between hdf scheme cream and sponge wax and quicksand?
I'm looking for smt with good hold cos i have thick hair. Is hybrdized wax suitable for styling on its own? thx! :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, anyone can tell me whats the diff between hdf scheme cream and sponge wax and quicksand?
I'm looking for smt with good hold cos i have thick hair. Is hybrdized wax suitable for styling on its own? thx! :)
Search for my post on the review on all 3 products.

Xenoxide

Reaction score

I find spongewax kinda oily and only moderate hold. Heard better reviews about quicksand but wary after jumping directly into spongewax and finding out its not suitable for me.

josephkjc

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up after so long but I have the same setup. Avalon Organics for day to day, Giovanni for once a week scalp cleansing.

:D So Giovanni is a scalp cleansing shampoo. Was trying to determine if it is a scalp shampoo.
I am using Giovanni daily and Avalon on alternate nights. I wash my hair twice a day , morning (else I find it harder to style) quick wash and evening again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.