The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought from hairsupermarket.com b4? their price for osis dust it is reasonable. unfortunately there are many fakes for this product online, dunno safe to buy or not.

Yes bro. Big boys brand are very imitable. Sometimes, there is a direct correlation between the price and its authencity.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man, thinking of the Kan Ne Bo shampoo & missing the smell late into the night. :vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

tumblr_m161dvVeAQ1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

LOL bro, the sample used finish already huh. Just to hop onto this issue. Thanks for the support for the kanebo preorder. Stocks are already on the way and will text those first thing when its here! Cheers!

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Can't buy leh cos no more quicksand

Just before the long awaited long-weekend for 2013 kicks in, TPJ is going to have its first promotion in conjunction with these two public holidays. And more importantly, its to thank you guys for the support all along! We will also strive to improve ourselves in terms of price competitiveness and service quality.

Spend at least $48 to enjoy $4.80 discount now! Any combination of items will work as long as its at least $48. Type in SG48 into the cart before check out to enjoy the discount! If you guys are lazy to submit the order, pm or text messages can be sent to me anytime too! Promotion will end on Sunday!

Just to add on, it just all happened that mensbazaar released their promotion first so yeah, its to benefit the community of people in totality. Hope to gain the support of you guys yeah! Cheers! :)

Swee! haha! Maybe next time can team up and give them a one time promo hor since they like your sea salt and the hdf wax :D Cheers! for last day of work peepo =D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee! haha! Maybe next time can team up and give them a one time promo hor since they like your sea salt and the hdf wax :D Cheers! for last day of work peepo =D

Sounds good to me bro! Last friday was my last day of work too. School's starting again. :(

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL bro, the sample used finish already huh. Just to hop onto this issue. Thanks for the support for the kanebo preorder. Stocks are already on the way and will text those first thing when its here! Cheers!

Shower + Kanebo + Brush Hair = SONG
I'm damn into the Kanebo smell hehehehe :o:o:o

tumblr_mf66zoHnCk1qe2af0o1_500.gif

fapnoodles

Banned
Reaction score
buay tahan quicksand smell. is sponge wax any better? whats the next best matte effect clay/wax?

theclubmed

Reaction score
Just before the long awaited long-weekend for 2013 kicks in, TPJ is going to have its first promotion in conjunction with these two public holidays. And more importantly, its to thank you guys for the support all along! We will also strive to improve ourselves in terms of price competitiveness and service quality.

Spend at least $48 to enjoy $4.80 discount now! Any combination of items will work as long as its at least $48. Type in SG48 into the cart before check out to enjoy the discount! If you guys are lazy to submit the order, pm or text messages can be sent to me anytime too! Promotion will end on Sunday!

Just to add on, it just all happened that mensbazaar released their promotion first so yeah, its to benefit the community of people in totality. Hope to gain the support of you guys yeah! Cheers! :)

sianz, buy my things too early.. arbo think i can get 3x 4.80 rebate

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
buay tahan quicksand smell. is sponge wax any better? whats the next best matte effect clay/wax?

Hi fapfap, sponge wax smell is alot more pleasant, dont have that weird smell but it wont give that much volume compared to quicksand, and personally i feel sponge wax is much more easy to style with, quicksand sometime will get 'stuck' if you know what i mean.. =)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shower + Kanebo + Brush Hair = SONG
I'm damn into the Kanebo smell hehehehe :o:o:o

tumblr_mf66zoHnCk1qe2af0o1_500.gif

You machiam like some drug addict leh bro. HAHAHA will text you first thing once yr shampoo arrived to satisfy ur addiction. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its very subjective to state whats the next best or runner up over here. But you can consider trying out nigelle bold make clay or 90 degrees x-strong wax which both gives a matte texture finish. IMO, nigelle is special as typically, its hard to find a soft and wet clay to give one a very natural look and finish yet at the same time, retaining the firm and strong hold that it gives. Not that i can find any soft clay out there easily. 90 degrees is another special type of dry wax which gives one a matte texture when wax are usually accompanied with shine. Made of natural plants as ingredients, the smell itself is a bonus to me but yet a bane to some. End of the day, trial and error to see what suits you the most. :)

Cant help by saying that sponge wax really resembles schwarzkopf mess up matt gum. Gives one a medium control and easy application. However, it cant really hold as these products aint formulated to suit asian hair texture in the first place.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Quicksand works by friction. It roughens up your hair and then cos of the added friction your hair stays in place. The only other product that I know of that works in a similar fashion is the q8 matt powder that I suggested jh bro to bring in. But that one the hold is much weaker for each application. Since much less is used anyway.
Dun like smell go put few drops of essential oil (I reckon bergamot would work wonders) mix mix sua lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quicksand works by friction. It roughens up your hair and then cos of the added friction your hair stays in place. The only other product that I know of that works in a similar fashion is the q8 matt powder that I suggested jh bro to bring in. But that one the hold is much weaker for each application. Since much less is used anyway.
Dun like smell go put few drops of essential oil (I reckon bergamot would work wonders) mix mix sua lol

Q8 Matt Powder coming in during the month of September too! For those who wants to try something special. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.