The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm but many just ask me what I want...which I dun exactly know

ask back la! sometimes maybe they wary ba... like later they suggest and do but then finally u dun like it... in the end its all preference ma. make it very sure to them that u are completely open to their suggestions, and surely they'll do as u desire

Xenoxide

Reaction score
Thanks ljh for the sea salt spray and the sample just now! So Sorry was i late. Can't wait to go home and try it.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
oh ya that reminds me! i tired the vantachi clay sample from jh bro and damn i'm liking everything except the smell... why is it always the smell lol. this time its some watermelon bubblegum "fragrance"

anyway this clay is in line with joico's red tube and fudge's matt hed extra. the hold is there, perhaps slightly higher, cannot a/b as of now. but there is a huge benefit to vantachi's version. the hair doesnt stick to ur hands/fingers. for the other two, sometimes my hair will get stuck and get plucked out, which can be quite painful at times.... with this one it gets applied so easily. its like as though the bonds only affect hair, and rejects skin.
its also water soluble in that i easily washed it off with water only. good and bad la... its probably gonna fail at sports since it dissolves so easily.. gonna try on saturday for that. maybe the rate of drying is faster than rate of sweating. XD

roburn

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope i dont poison you with the next sentence, bro. Carbolic Silky Shampoo is also heading for its way into SG in September! Slowly releasing the new products one by one to keep the suspense. For people who have no idea what Carbolic Shampoo is, oneliner to describe will be it absorbs the dirty excess oils, cleans the scalp and provides protection for all types of hair. Suitable for all types of hair ranging from thinning to thick texture and dry to oily type.

IMG-20130720-WA0007.jpg

When can I get this?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya that reminds me! i tired the vantachi clay sample from jh bro and damn i'm liking everything except the smell... why is it always the smell lol. this time its some watermelon bubblegum "fragrance"

this is the best **** for me so far lol

Body-Shop-Shea-Butter-Scrub.png

tumblr_m3573xWmol1rr8loao1_500.png

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm but many just ask me what I want...which I dun exactly know

Yup agree with what death mentioned too. They ask because they are obliged too. Imagine when you walk in with something in mind and the hairstylist cuts according to his/her suggestion in mind for you straight away. I guess most will be pissed off by that. Always try to throw back the question to someone if you don't have an answer in mind. I believe any qualified hairstylist will be able to make recommendations for you. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When can I get this?

Stocks for carbolic shampoo will be in during the month of Sept but stocks are very limited as i am just trying out the response and the product quality too this time round. To add on to what was mentioned previously, do not expect carbolic shampoo to smell good as its actually organic shampoo. The main and fundamental purpose of this charcoal shampoo is to remove the impurities from your hair and the odour stench from one's hair. Especially effective and useful if one has oily hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, you judge them based on appearances la huh. Both are equally good shampoo. But carbolic shampoo is slightly more expensive. Will personally test them out myself when its here. :)

Haha no la. Judging on what you say la. Haha. The descriptions of carbolic to remove impurities and scalp cleansing. Haha I think I need that. Haha.

rusydi

Reaction score
thanks bro leejhong for the OS sea salt spray. works very well! and also the free sample!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time for a hair cut again on Saturday. Haha. Keeping the same style. Hair too thick and long to keep it pomp. Lol

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time for a hair cut again on Saturday. Haha. Keeping the same style. Hair too thick and long to keep it pomp. Lol

Apparently Su said my head and hair is suitable to keep the chrysanthemum head so I went ahead and cut short to let it regrow. Su said I should be able to get it after 3 or 4 months at the rate my hair grows.

Nightmare_Angel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Leejhong,
Can text me too when the carbolic shampoo arrives? I want to try out something new. Thanks. :)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
highest bid for my uevo hit 15bucks.. highest bid by Sunday i just sell it. Good luck. ~

meet at my convenience or in town..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.