The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

roburn

Master Member
Reaction score
Stocks for carbolic shampoo will be in during the month of Sept but stocks are very limited as i am just trying out the response and the product quality too this time round. To add on to what was mentioned previously, do not expect carbolic shampoo to smell good as its actually organic shampoo. The main and fundamental purpose of this charcoal shampoo is to remove the impurities from your hair and the odour stench from one's hair. Especially effective and useful if one has oily hair.

Ok, I'm keen to try as my organic shampoo is running out. How can I get this?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Soooo many ppl wan the q8 shampoo sia... liddat I think jh bro can repack and sell everyone smaller version first? Hahaha suddenly so hot

soonw29

Reaction score
Hi all,

i am trying out the response for any hair wax or hair products. If you have any product which you cant find, pm me and i will try to get for you at a affordable price.

Alternatively, i have separated some hair wax which i find them to be good. My thread is: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...att-nakano-hair-wax-4327586.html#post78576824

Any one interested in any product , just let me know. Thanks

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Hello peepo! As promised, we are bringing HdF quicksand, will be here next weekend 17th Aug. Good News, our pre order promotion will be 2 for $45SGD. YES! Including local postage ;). Simply key in 'mens45' before check out to enjoy the discount!

PS* Peepo who formally ordered $48SGD for 2, please kindly send us your bank acc details, we will be refunding you the extra $3SGD so you can enjoy this promo too :D
PS** Respective peepo who pm-ed me for the quicksand, i already replied you guys, if i miss out on any, pls drop me another email. Thanks! and enjoy the holiday.
PS*** Mix and Match are allowed. Promotion valid till next weekend.

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently Su said my head and hair is suitable to keep the chrysanthemum head so I went ahead and cut short to let it regrow. Su said I should be able to get it after 3 or 4 months at the rate my hair grows.

Take picture and show us the ju hua tou when its fully grown, bro!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm keen to try as my organic shampoo is running out. How can I get this?

Stocks for carbolic silky shampoo 420ml will only reach SG in the month of Sept. Pm-ed you to get more contact information from you, bro! Cheers

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soooo many ppl wan the q8 shampoo sia... liddat I think jh bro can repack and sell everyone smaller version first? Hahaha suddenly so hot

I really got limited quantities for this shampoo. It will be on first come first serve basis. Repacked versions will also be possible if more of you guys want to try it out. But you know la huh. Repacked versions though cheap, will tend to be slightly more expensive than if you buy in the full tub version.

On a side note, when it comes to controlling the oils in the hair, kanebo will surpass carbolic shampoo on this aspect. Kanebo removes the itchiness from the scalp, controls the excess oils and yet at the same time, provides moisturizing effect for the hair without feeling dry at all. Whereas carbolic shampoo is an organic shampoo that effectively and strongly removes impurities, cleanses the scalp and removes the stench from one's hair. If you are one with oily and thinning/fine hair, both products will be suitable for you. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nigelle DS TF Treatment

Nigelle DS TF Treatment will be placed on sale at $59.90 instead of $69.90 in conjunction with National Day Promotion 2013. If you're one with damaged/dry hair, split ends or frizzy hair, you will definitely say WOW to this product. Alternatively, if you want to pamper your gf, this can be one of the things to make their day as more often than not, their hair will always be long and requires religious hair care and protection.

NIGELLE-MASK.jpg

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really got limited quantities for this shampoo. It will be on first come first serve basis. Repacked versions will also be possible if more of you guys want to try it out. But you know la huh. Repacked versions though cheap, will tend to be slightly more expensive than if you buy in the full tub version.

On a side note, when it comes to controlling the oils in the hair, kanebo will surpass carbolic shampoo on this aspect. Kanebo removes the itchiness from the scalp, controls the excess oils and yet at the same time, provides moisturizing effect for the hair without feeling dry at all. Whereas carbolic shampoo is an organic shampoo that effectively and strongly removes impurities, cleanses the scalp and removes the stench from one's hair. If you are one with oily and thinning/fine hair, both products will be suitable for you. :)

tumblr_m3573xWmol1rr8loao1_500.png

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Nigelle DS TF Treatment will be placed on sale at $59.90 instead of $69.90 in conjunction with National Day Promotion 2013. If you're one with damaged/dry hair, split ends or frizzy hair, you will definitely say WOW to this product. Alternatively, if you want to pamper your gf, this can be one of the things to make their day as more often than not, their hair will always be long and requires religious hair care and protection.

NIGELLE-MASK.jpg

digging that packaging!!

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using the Kanebo for a few days, the smell is nice and hair seems less oily...overall quite worth it...got a small clay sample from jun hong together with the shampoo

Today just used the sample clay (called EBL) quite lasting hold (6am till now) although i use a bit of gastby spray together and easy to style my hair with it.

Junhong should be posting picture of that clay product here soon... Guys here should check it out....

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
digging that packaging!!

YESS! The packaging itself is a beauty because girls are ultimately the more profitable sector as compared to guys when it comes to hair care. And because girls base almost everything on visual, thats why. Haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm? Of cos la! I'm sure ppl understand also. Btw are you bringing in the conditioner too?

Q8 Conditioner? I might need to take a look and do some planning. Its definitely feasible because i always try to bring in some new products every now and then. I bring in, u buy from me hor bro. LOL

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using the Kanebo for a few days, the smell is nice and hair seems less oily...overall quite worth it...got a small clay sample from jun hong together with the shampoo

Today just used the sample clay (called EBL) quite lasting hold (6am till now) although i use a bit of gastby spray together and easy to style my hair with it.

Junhong should be posting picture of that clay product here soon... Guys here should check it out....

Once again, thanks for your positive reviews bro!

And i started to give out sample of a new product, EBL Head Colour Forced Finalizing Hair Clay 80g. As the name itself explains, it really allows one to pierce and structure any form of hairstyles, be it defying gravity or not, to last through the entire day. Very easy to use and i realized that it can in fact last pretty long (3months or even more if used daily). The hold itself is terrific and i myself am using it now everyday with medium hair length. Gives off a pleasant smell too but not kanebo smell aka shea butter. And yes, its to you netzach bro.

Just to add on that I am currently testing it out and will be giving out samples in the meantime to test the response. Stocks wont be in so soon, perhaps October or even November. And just to share how it looks like.

IMG_7363.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Q8 Conditioner? I might need to take a look and do some planning. Its definitely feasible because i always try to bring in some new products every now and then. I bring in, u buy from me hor bro. LOL

Haha of cos! I find it funny to use separate shampoo and conditioner ma

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many hair products...need to clear my uevo gray, hairbond moulder and matt gum b4 getting more. no space already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.