The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Before you all get more gian. we are throwing in sales! aha! our HdF product now priced at $25.90SGD or you all can hoot with another 2 friend for our bundle deal, 3 jug for $69.90SGD with free registered delivery:D Simply key in 'hdf3' discount code before check out to enjoy the discount =D

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Lacoco today - Joel Park (as recommended by a bro here)

Nice, spacious and classy feel for the Lacoco saloon. I totally dig the interior design. :)
Cut is good, detailed and JP asked for the style that I would like to have, I told him to go with whatever you think suits me. Fuss-free.
End style, not much diff. from koba, just a tad shorter. I'll prolly prefer a longer hairdo though. But it's ok, pumping more hair tonics + eating more tuna for hair to grow faster for another cut. Maybe Kanebo shampoo will make hair growth faster too? NO KANEBO NO TALK! :)
Price: $42++ incl. gst. For cut & wash (uni student price)

Verdict:
Will be jumping ship from koba, had enough of booking an appointment, late for 10+mins. and waiting like 2hrs to finally get the hair cut and all. (this is not just a single case, sheet has always been thrown at me, there's a limit to the 'are you in a rush', 'can you wait for awhile, say 15mins?' And i end up sitting upwards of 1-2hrs there).
Heck, even reach on time for appt, wait 1hr for cut? Fug.
Had enough of spending upwards of $100 there every month and waiting like a fool there even with appointment booked. Time is precious to me & I don't wish to be treated like an idiot, I rather spend more and get everything done fast. :o

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Lacoco today - Joel Park (as recommended by a bro here)

Nice, spacious and classy feel for the Lacoco saloon. I totally dig the interior design. :)
Cut is good, detailed and JP asked for the style that I would like to have, I told him to go with whatever you think suits me. Fuss-free.
End style, not much diff. from koba, just a tad shorter. I'll prolly prefer a longer hairdo though. But it's ok, pumping more hair tonics + eating more tuna for hair to grow faster for another cut. Maybe Kanebo shampoo will make hair growth faster too? NO KANEBO NO TALK! :)
Price: $42++ incl. gst. For cut & wash (uni student price)

Verdict:
Will be jumping ship from koba, had enough of booking an appointment, late for 10+mins. and waiting like 2hrs to finally get the hair cut and all. (this is not just a single case, sheet has always been thrown at me, there's a limit to the 'are you in a rush', 'can you wait for awhile, say 15mins?' And i end up sitting upwards of 1-2hrs there).
Heck, even reach on time for appt, wait 1hr for cut? Fug.
Had enough of spending upwards of $100 there every month and waiting like a fool there even with appointment booked. Time is precious to me & I don't wish to be treated like an idiot, I rather spend more and get everything done fast. :o

that is what i don't like about koba. abit waste of my time. i always come on time for my appointment, then alot of idiots keep coming in without appointment and the boss keep taking in business, not knowing that his team of hair stylist already overwhelmed by customers.
he just whack. should stop when you see your hair stylist already attending to customers who already made appointment.
He always will ask his stylist if they ok to take customer anot, of course they will say yes la. who will say no to the boss? waiting to get scolded only if you say no. :s22:

but no choice, i cheapo! lacoco too ex

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that is what i don't like about koba. abit waste of my time. i always come on time for my appointment, then alot of idiots keep coming in without appointment and the boss keep taking in business, not knowing that his team of hair stylist already overwhelmed by customers.
he just whack. should stop when you see your hair stylist already attending to customers who already made appointment.
He always will ask his stylist if they ok to take customer anot, of course they will say yes la. who will say no to the boss? waiting to get scolded only if you say no. :s22:

but no choice, i cheapo! lacoco too ex

Fug koba. I had enough of them. The extra money for Lacoco is worth it for my time and me being treated like a fugging idiot at koba. I've better things to do with my time and I don't exactly enjoy being treated like an idiot there. I know what's waiting for 15mins and sitting down there like an idiot for upwards of an hour. :)

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fug koba. I had enough of them. The extra money for Lacoco is worth it for my time and me being treated like a fugging idiot at koba. I've better things to do with my time and I don't exactly enjoy being treated like an idiot there. I know what's waiting for 15mins and sitting down there like an idiot for upwards of an hour. :)

that's true. cheapest is 48 ah? damn ex. haha poor student here

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually I also like that but its good to bring your girlfriend along with you. I realise girls sometimes really no scare pai seh one. My girlfriend actually went to the counter and f the hairstylist sitting there saying I book appointment, how come reach here still have to wait. :s13:

So far, Su always cut for me on time though. Didn't really have to wait that long. Only happened to me once.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's true. cheapest is 48 ah? damn ex. haha poor student here

$40 for uni student cut & wash @ Lacoco bro (i also poor student). $42++ incl gst.

$42-28 = $14

$14bucks to save on the ridiculous waiting time of 1-2hours is well worth it imho.

Nothing magical about the cut from koba too.The very fact that you have to wait for a damn 1-2hour to finally get your haircut means that koba is DEMANDING for you to FUG OFF from them ONCE & FOR ALL. You don't treat someone too often as a fool and expect that person to come back for more right?

Willing to spend good $ also must feel shiok right? :o

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I also like that but its good to bring your girlfriend along with you. I realise girls sometimes really no scare pai seh one. My girlfriend actually went to the counter and f the hairstylist sitting there saying I book appointment, how come reach here still have to wait. :s13:

So far, Su always cut for me on time though. Didn't really have to wait that long. Only happened to me once.

They always give me the "are you in a rush for time?" "Can you hang on for 15minutes?" and I end up sitting there for upwards of an hour. Very honestly, I like to see myself as a cultured & polite man, I'll smile and always say ok. But it's not a single isolated case, so much sheet had been thrown at me, that you know, if I don't fug off from koba, I would have let myself down. I'm serious.

:o:o

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They always give me the "are you in a rush for time?" "Can you hang on for 15minutes?" and I end up sitting there for upwards of an hour. Very honestly, I like to see myself as a cultured & polite man, I'll smile and always say ok. But it's not a single isolated case, so much sheet has been thrown at me, that you know, if I don't fug off from koba, I would have let myself down. I'm serious.

:o:o

Ai yah, don't angry lar. Lai, treat you jiak nasi lemak. Put time put place. :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha it's true. Haha gf don't give face. Go there bang table or show black face. Haha.

True la. If they make me wait for 1 hour like idiot I also ask them f of. Haha because of the reviews that's why all the hwz btss go there to see cai.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ai yah, don't angry lar. Lai, treat you jiak nasi lemak. Put time put place. :o

will meet up with you soon bro, this week quite a bit of sch sheet piling up. :o:o:o
tonight eating sliced fish soup, had Mcd Filet-O-Fish & fries yesterday night, feeling guilty as hell now.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha it's true. Haha gf don't give face. Go there bang table or show black face. Haha.

True la. If they make me wait for 1 hour like idiot I also ask them f of. Haha because of the reviews that's why all the hwz btss go there to see cai.

I'm not kidding you bro, I've been waiting for 1-2hours there with an appointment booked.

Matter of fact is, once or twice, someone can understand and let it pass, but almost every single time I go Koba? Come on, if someone treats you like an idiot, he/she is demanding for the same treatment in kind or shouting loud at you to FUG off & stay away.

Screw the cais thing man, matter of fact is, wait 1-2hours, there better some magic in the hair cut that is so special to wait 1-2hours for.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Luckily I give Su cut, not as popular as Purple or Vivien.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will meet up with you soon bro, this week quite a bit of sch sheet piling up. :o:o:o
tonight eating sliced fish soup, had Mcd Filet-O-Fish & fries yesterday night, feeling guilty as hell now.

Arh, okay.

Wah lao, its just a filet o fish meal bro. :spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.