The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I scared later they know sg got demand, then don't allow shipping to here. maybe get hold of a shop to be their sole distributor hence marking up the price as the shop needs to cover rent, overhead and profits
No la... If you follow them you'll know there are passion- and community-driven... Plus it's dumb to change from free worldwide shipping to shipping to selected countries

Edit: somehow "community" got left out

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la... If you follow them you'll know there are passion- and driven... Plus it's dumb to change from free worldwide shipping to shipping to selected countries

That's true. Home grown product and the only way for them to entice ppl to buy is thru shipping worldwide. Btw it's not free shipping. Haha if they stop shipping worldwide, them it's a dumb move for them because words of the product can never go out of denmark. They are a bunch of peeps who are passionate about hair.

Btw villain is the middle name of emil and Rasmus

That's why it's call gold digger by vilain. Versatile product. Haha one to rule it out.:s13:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but as you know some brands like Porter or is it Aeropostale, they stop shipping to sg when they know there is an outlet or distributor locally.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
That's true. Home grown product and the only way for them to entice ppl to buy is thru shipping worldwide. Btw it's not free shipping. Haha if they stop shipping worldwide, them it's a dumb move for them because words of the product can never go out of denmark. They are a bunch of peeps who are passionate about hair.

Btw villain is the middle name of emil and Rasmus

That's why it's call gold digger by vilain. Versatile product. Haha one to rule it out.:s13:
oops to free shipping!>.<

actually i damn confused by their subject-object grammar.... they always say "by vilain gold digger" so dunno the product called by vilain and the brand is gold digger.... or is it the way we are used to

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oops to free shipping!>.<

actually i damn confused by their subject-object grammar.... they always say "by vilain gold digger" so dunno the product called by vilain and the brand is gold digger.... or is it the way we are used to

hahaha. Gold Digger is the product name - By Vilain is the brand name.

Vilain is their middle name and since its produced by them, so yup.
hahaha. the hair stylist, the guy, also not bad looking. haha his style in SG, all the GCP all go to him. lol

the shipping not that cheap for non tracking also. haha but hey at least they ship and the package came properly packed.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg their new video
Best men's hairstyle with fringe bangs high texture and a small undercut |celebrity swag men's hair - YouTube

super similar to what songhee (koba) cut for me that day! she timeslip to the future and watched this video? hahhaha

Shall add this vid in my MO thread! you see their back hair, shave and cut short all the way behind, for us asian, behind like that, when grow out like grass. damn messy. in order to make it stay, we have to keep it slightly longer.

ask them come here set-up shop to cut hair!!!! :s13:

I don't think they will be used to cut Asian hair. Ang moh hair generally easier to cut. Purple also told me. haha which i think its quite true. haha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Shall add this vid in my MO thread! you see their back hair, shave and cut short all the way behind, for us asian, behind like that, when grow out like grass. damn messy. in order to make it stay, we have to keep it slightly longer.

I don't think they will be used to cut Asian hair. Ang moh hair generally easier to cut. Purple also told me. haha which i think its quite true. haha
Why will like grass wor... As long as grow evenly then ok le wad... Anyway they all cut hair so often for their videos, no such thing as grow out of shape hahaha

Tbh I seldom see angmoh with nice hair on the streets though. Their hair so thin the stylist forever need to spray water or oil then can cut. Hahaha grass always greener syndrome.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why will like grass wor... As long as grow evenly then ok le wad... Anyway they all cut hair so often for their videos, no such thing as grow out of shape hahaha

Tbh I seldom see angmoh with nice hair on the streets though. Their hair so thin the stylist forever need to spray water or oil then can cut. Hahaha grass always greener syndrome.

naturally they do have better hair gene than us.
but some of them do have thin hair. but still softer and less stubborn.
ya, grow evenly is ok but it will grow sticking out. haha

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my RED bottle seasalt spray + Female Hairspray + KANEBO from JH!

tumblr_maadyzmfsq1rcca8ro1_500.gif

@stam: paiseh, bro haven't replied you yet, bro i've dropped the PM where I bought the Corium shampoo from to you already. Have to add in proxy + shipping fees to it.

Cheers!

Last edited:

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

@stam: paiseh, bro haven't replied you yet, bro i've dropped the PM where I bought the Corium shampoo from to you already. Have to add in proxy + shipping fees to it.

Cheers!

thanks bro! well-received! :)

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asian hair really very ZZZZZ. its fuzzy and hard to manage once its a certain length

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I myself find kanebo shampoo very good in controlling the excess oils in the hair and on top of the effective cleansing, it also plays a good role in moisturizing the hair too. In this way, your hair actually stays moisturized yet at the same time, free from impurities and oils. If you happen to face itchiness in the scalp, this can helps you too. Basically, i feel it suits the context that you're looking at. Perhaps it might be subjective if its coming from me so let's see if other bros do leave their opinions about kanebo down here too. :)

655-psy-gangnam-style.jpg

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cheers!

bro, how to buy sia... i key in name keep showing

Please enter katakana "phonetic (last name)" is.
Please enter katakana "phonetic (name)" is.

haha really dont understand with google translate.:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.