gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Midnight before bed inspiration quote from JH
"we don't go through life, we grow through life"

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cool siaaaa! ownself make one ar? sg can buy?

I actually can make myself but lazy. My girlfriend gave me a bigger task to DIY.

What's the hotel beside FEP arh? There's this store beside the hotel that has a shuttlecock display thing. My girlfriend wants me to make that for her. I ji tao headache.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I actually can make myself but lazy. My girlfriend gave me a bigger task to DIY.

What's the hotel beside FEP arh? There's this store beside the hotel that has a shuttlecock display thing. My girlfriend wants me to make that for her. I ji tao headache.
make a huge shuttlecock kong ming deng :s12:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ai seh! fly kite sia. so LOMANTIC! :o

Okay what. I like those kind of sports or things to do that can interact one so I would always suggest all these. Wanted to ride bicycle but girlfriend's "auntie" come so mai better.

Do all this better, my girlfriend abit eat until too happy liao. ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay what. I like those kind of sports or things to do that can interact one so I would always suggest all these. Wanted to ride bicycle but girlfriend's "auntie" come so mai better.

Do all this better, my girlfriend abit eat until too happy liao. ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

she sees this :s22::s22::s22::s22::s22: :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah you the kind that will seriously crack your head to do this kind of thing?

If girlfriend like it and it within my means to build it, I don't see why not.

If I can build DIY lathes to sell and do other modifications to cues, I don't see this tough. The problematic part is inserting the shuttle cock in the arc section because 1 wrong move, the whole structure will drop. Super glue used must also be strong though.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, the nigelle clay holding strength only 6/10? is it very big difference from gold digger?

any idea where to go chill/shang yue tomorrow night? chilling out at a beer place with a buddy but dont mind alternative suggestions

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, the nigelle clay holding strength only 6/10? is it very big difference from gold digger?

any idea where to go chill/shang yue tomorrow night? chilling out at a beer place with a buddy but dont mind alternative suggestions

Buy a few bottles of beer, go ECP. Your best bet might be the pubs along Boat Quay. If you really wanna shang yue, what for go pubs sia.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy a few bottles of beer, go ECP. Your best bet might be the pubs along Boat Quay. If you really wanna shang yue, what for go pubs sia.
drink to chit-chat and appreciate moon/chiobus at the same time

:o

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
x3 bro, bo go moon watching with moi? I can sing Bruno mars talking to the moon to you babeeeeeee! :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bold make clay is strong but light weight. But gold digger I think is stronger but heavier. That's why gold digger use abit enough. I tend to use more bold make clay.

And today I use too much gold digger. Lol:s22:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

yes. and yes.

it is pretty weak for me also. if wan proper hold need to spam... but thats not how its supposed to be used i think. but to achieve its natural look you'd need alot less than you'd expect. its as tho its Km is damn small but Vmax is damn big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.