The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpticalBoy

Reaction score
death, the thing you like that picture abit wrong. hahahahaha

BTW, Junhong and me will be coming up a promo bundle for OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray + Gold Digger by Vilain.

Not a huge discount but at least something for those who wanna try out the sea salt spray and gold digger.

Good for people who are looking for professional products or trying to switch from mainstream brands for the mass market.

Prices will be out as soon we have settle it. haha please look out for it! hehe

awesome! been wanting to try those 2 products and this comes just in time!:D

OpticalBoy

Reaction score
btw anyone has any advice on how to manage the hair at the side of the head? I shaved the sides for back comb and other styles but wanna grow the hair out for a side comb.

I asked my hair dresser and he told me to tahan it for 2 months -_-..

I usually cut a number 1 or 2 and after 3 weeks to a month it'll start looking pong and ugly:(

oh yeah and any1 permed their hair over here?

thanks!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
awesome! been wanting to try those 2 products and this comes just in time!:D

you're one lucky guy. I had this promo in mind and i texted my bro JH if he's keep to do a promo for the people reading, lurking or posting here.

It will be extended to everyone who is reading this forum. No matter you, your friend or family.

I don't think I will post this in the MO thread for this promo. exclusive for people here that bother to follow this thread. hehe

Price is out (Not a super huge discount though but this is the best we could do! :))
$42 for 1 Tub of Gold Digger by Vilain and 1 Bottle of OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray!

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw anyone has any advice on how to manage the hair at the side of the head? I shaved the sides for back comb and other styles but wanna grow the hair out for a side comb.

I usually cut a number 1 or 2 and after 3 weeks to a month it'll start looking pong and ugly:(

thanks!

perm hair experience have to find Leejhong. he will come in spam replies probably at night.

Check back here again. haha

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Heh. The very last time I used wax was when I was in the army lol. Blow dry + hairspray for me usually lol. Now it's blow dry + sea spray + hairspray. I'm a simple man mahs. Not yandao, style so much also bo lang see. :(

At least you got lisa simpson see:)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

thanks!
U cut number one then you wanna grow out of cos will have that interim halffug period wad. I'm in the process of growing out my undercut too, but not sides. I trying to grow back the back. But then after a threshold it will come back down one.

But then side comb need grow out meh? I think gaoxing one can do both leh

And ya perm before also? Waddup?

josephkjc

Reaction score
Just remembered I still had one refill pack for the shiseido fogbar. Loaded it up and damn do I like this spritz on gel wax thingy spray. Hehe.

Btw that time got people wanna buy Kent mens styling brush right? Still wanna buy anot ar? Wan share shipping? XD

Which website? I like to get a Kent brush

PetiaC

Reaction score
Which website? I like to get a Kent brush

Free shipping from Feelunique no need to share.

Another option is to buy seconds from Kent UK ebay. Here must share shipping.

If not check out the local Watson major branches carry Kent brushes too.

For Kent combs, can find at Mustafa Serangoon plaza or at Hounds of Baskerville.

PetiaC

Reaction score
han nah... back to hair LOL

netzach bro!
you think these two are the same?
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - KFM2
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - AHGLO01

like same sh!t just that one is "men's" one is "ladies". also, the "ladies" one can be found at watsons XD

http://www.kentbrushes.com/shopexd.asp?id=162&catid=26

The tradtional military brush without handle for gentlemen use. Compact and large brush surface area.

I bought mine at the Kent UK ebay, seconds only the box slightly crushed no other visible defects. Share with a few friends the brush plus shipping cost 25 sgd each.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
http://www.kentbrushes.com/shopexd.asp?id=162&catid=26

The tradtional military brush without handle for gentlemen use. Compact and large brush surface area.

I bought mine at the Kent UK ebay, seconds only the box slightly crushed no other visible defects. Share with a few friends the brush plus shipping cost 25 sgd each.

got a boar bristle one le... looking for one for wet hair or for styling

PetiaC

Reaction score
got a boar bristle one le... looking for one for wet hair or for styling

I see.

Hairizon at Clementi have a wide range of Japanese saloon supplies including hair brushes.

Ground floor at Golden Landmark have a small shop stocked with wide variety of grooming tools.

Otherwise if you can wait can try order from feelunique. Have a variety of Kent styling brushes.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I see.

Hairizon at Clementi have a wide range of Japanese saloon supplies including hair brushes.

Ground floor at Golden Landmark have a small shop stocked with wide variety of grooming tools.

Otherwise if you can wait can try order from feelunique. Have a variety of Kent styling brushes.
Thanks bro! Appreciate it

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hair dryer works but it gets a little hot after just 2 mins of usage. Think I should wrap some aluminum over it or maybe even apply thermal paste. Trying again later.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mx-4 thermal paste? haha

No lar. Lol.

I'm thinking whether I'm able to solder silicone caps and 2 conductors to the board. Looking at the pcb board, space very very limited. Scare will shot the whole board.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lar. Lol.

I'm thinking whether I'm able to solder silicone caps and 2 conductors to the board. Looking at the pcb board, space very very limited. Scare will shot the whole board.

why not just buy a new hair dryer? :eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow! 2 bundle of sea salt spray + gold digger snatch up! will do a capping of 10! haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why not just buy a new hair dryer? :eek:

On the way liao. Still waiting for it. Well, if this hair dryer can be made to operate at a higher watt, then I'll have 2 hair dryers. :s13:

I love to fiddle with electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.