The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol bought from feel unique in the end. Went Watson see their colour really damn cui... And the plastic alot of scratches... Worst is still sell double of feel unique
the brush u just showed is not available in feelunique leh!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought those quiff brushes can get from those your hoyse hdb/neighbourhood beauty product shop?

Not sure the quality good or not. Just thought of it only.

Quite cheap also ah.. Watson and Guardian sell them very expensive :/

I got an quiff brush but not suitable cos my hair nearly tangled like dead knot after I try to curl it.

Maybe the brush too narrow and no air vents..

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought those quiff brushes can get from those your hoyse hdb/neighbourhood beauty product shop?

Not sure the quality good or not. Just thought of it only.

Quite cheap also ah.. Watson and Guardian sell them very expensive :/

I got an quiff brush but not suitable cos my hair nearly tangled like dead knot after I try to curl it.

Maybe the brush too narrow and no air vents..

maybe just cos the bristles are not smooth.

this one no vents also ar...

even their normal combs are different lor! each teeth is smooth smooth one

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe just cos the bristles are not smooth.

this one no vents also ar...

even their normal combs are different lor! each teeth is smooth smooth one

Really ah...

I was shouting "oh no! Oh no!" when my hair really trap hahaha

Need to look for those larger one.. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha u all is zai and elite. Haha I nv nv comb my hair and I use my fingers to brush my hair. Me is on budget. Lol

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
No lah not limited edition lahs lol. Bought from eBay a few months back. Can leave me a PM, I'll give you the eBay link which I bought from when I'm back from sch. :o
I know. You left the link pages back.
But if official website don't have means discontinued means limited edition right? XD

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u is skill! comb back without comb :D

Where is jh's spam replies??? about time

he went happy hour last night! haha had abit too much!

btw good morning guys! how's your hair today?

haha
decided to finish up my imperial barber pomade paste sample! lol

an update

Gold Digger + OS Fashion sea salt spray in stock left one more set!
However, new gold digger stocks will be in next week but due to the craze of the OS fashion sea salt spray, stocks will only be replenish by mid october!
Those who are interested in the bundle still can place your order and collect the gold digger first and sea salt spray later when stocks arrive!

text me 96927419 or drop me a pm with you contact! haha :s12:

EDIT!
2 MORE OS FASHION SEA SALT BUNDLE in INSTOCK! haha our yandao JH found 2 more lying around! hehe.

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heh. The very last time I used wax was when I was in the army lol. Blow dry + hairspray for me usually lol. Now it's blow dry + sea spray + hairspray. I'm a simple man mahs. Not yandao, style so much also bo lang see. :(

Bro, i think the effects will be better if you can use a little bit of wax/clay together with sea spray then hairspray. Think you are quite suited for the tousled and messy look with not too strong styling products to achieve the desired look. Next time give you samples alongside your kanebo conditioner! :)

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibei busy with work ar!!!!

at nite busy wif GTA V

BUT

tonite busy with FIFA14

:s12::s12::s12:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
death, the thing you like that picture abit wrong. hahahahaha

BTW, Junhong and me will be coming up a promo bundle for OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray + Gold Digger by Vilain.

Not a huge discount but at least something for those who wanna try out the sea salt spray and gold digger.

Good for people who are looking for professional products or trying to switch from mainstream brands for the mass market.

Prices will be out as soon we have settle it. haha please look out for it! hehe

Yes. The purpose of this collaboration is to push out these 2 great but less known products to the people out there. This bundle package is exclusively tailored towards the viewers of this hair thread and what we hope to achieve is definitely not profits (gaoxing don't even earn any profits by doing the Gold Digger), but instead to raise awareness of affordable yet decent enough products for everyday use. Sets are limited as i am left with very few bottles of OS Sea Spray in the first place.

Just a quick update. 5 sets of GD + OS Bundle had already been sold. Left with 2 more sets. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. The purpose of this collaboration is to push out these 2 great but less known products to the people out there. This bundle package is exclusively tailored towards the viewers of this hair thread and what we hope to achieve is definitely not profits (gaoxing don't even earn any profits by doing the Gold Digger), but instead to raise awareness of affordable yet decent enough products for everyday use. Sets are limited as i am left with very few bottles of OS Sea Spray in the first place.

Just a quick update. 5 sets of GD + OS Bundle had already been sold. Left with 2 more sets. :)

Ya, people may think i too eng or idiot! but i like to share good stuff! haha spread the words. and i kinda like to deal with different people. so far made 80 over friends. haha.

and doing this kinda spice up my boring life :(

GIVE AWAY SOON! BATCH 9 and 10 already shipped from DENMARK! WOOHOO! :s12::s12::s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.