The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im quite impressed with the nigelle clay after experimenting for the past 1 week. initially wasn't very happy with it until I got the 'hang' of using it

Yes bro. This is one good and amazing product. Not exactly a treasure in everyone's eyes but once you understand fully about it (摸清它的底), its actually quite a babe that we're talking about here.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GX: I use Herbal Essence shampoo since primary school days. Smell me! :o

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering again.. If I dyed my hair (those normal box dye)today then this Friday I perm my hair. Strongly not recommended right? Cos my hair colour getting ugly and obvious.. Very light chestnut brown now. Black hair grown about 4cm only.

IMO, its not really that recommended. When you permed your hair, your hair texture and the look will become totally different. The fullness will be on a different level and you just have to apply just a bit of styling product to get the job done already. So why am i saying all these? Because your hair definitely still have colour and i pretty much liked your hair colour too which explains my compliment for your hair colour when i met you. LOL

After you permed, your colour will become more evident and obvious because it is going to look more voluminous now. Even if there is really no colour after u permed (which i highly doubt so), you can kiv dying after you permed too but of course, not immediately.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Hi Guys! tomorrow night onwards, mensbazaar site will be down for a week. Any order(s) can send via PM. Thanks you!:D

PS* Reminder to watch Breaking Bad Series Finale tomorrow morning! HAHA:s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
IMO, its not really that recommended. When you permed your hair, your hair texture and the look will become totally different. The fullness will be on a different level and you just have to apply just a bit of styling product to get the job done already. So why am i saying all these? Because your hair definitely still have colour and i pretty much liked your hair colour too which explains my compliment for your hair colour when i met you. LOL

After you permed, your colour will become more evident and obvious because it is going to look more voluminous now. Even if there is really no colour after u permed (which i highly doubt so), you can kiv dying after you permed too but of course, not immediately.

actually 1 week gap is ok wad. but just that..... dyeing should be the last step!! u dye liao then go perm. all the colour go into the perming cream lol. so just go perm first, then until u feel that ur hair's HP regen back liao (just ask ur stylist actually xD) then go and dye lo

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! tomorrow night onwards, mensbazaar site will be down for a week. Any order(s) can send via PM. Thanks you!:D

PS* Reminder to watch Breaking Bad Series Finale tomorrow morning! HAHA:s13:

Breaking Bad really so nice meh? My friend also tell me to download and watch. Say very nice.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I am so glad that you bothered to try it out bro! Glad that it helps you too. Sometimes, its all about illusion and covering up. And seems like you are the only other one who seems to think that the smell is kinda masculine. Not really that horrid afterall. In fact, i pretty much like it too! GD FTW! GAOXING FTW! :s12:

eh what? i tot i first one to say that it smells masculine lol :s13:

really smells like my nivea deo :s13::s13::s13:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya.. I rmb you mentioned before.. I tot 1 week of time should have ample time for my hair to rest after dying to perm it.

The hair colour now change again already.. It turn even lighter and weird actually.

Nevertheless. Thanks again for your advice!

I think this Friday I shall ask the hair dresser whether my hair condition can perm or not. If not I shall dyed it darker back!

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Breaking Bad really so nice meh? My friend also tell me to download and watch. Say very nice.

wa bro you never watch this show u really missing out good time sia! 30 years later you think back, you will also will blame yourself why you spend all the attention on your hair but never for this show:(

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually 1 week gap is ok wad. but just that..... dyeing should be the last step!! u dye liao then go perm. all the colour go into the perming cream lol. so just go perm first, then until u feel that ur hair's HP regen back liao (just ask ur stylist actually xD) then go and dye lo

Theoretically, 1 week should be okay but i wont really recommend lah. If anything goes wrong, then my head will be on the chopping board. :eek:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya.. I rmb you mentioned before.. I tot 1 week of time should have ample time for my hair to rest after dying to perm it.

The hair colour now change again already.. It turn even lighter and weird actually.

Nevertheless. Thanks again for your advice!

I think this Friday I shall ask the hair dresser whether my hair condition can perm or not. If not I shall dyed it darker back!

Changed again? LOL chameleon? Yeah i think you should just consult your hairstylist for advice. Safest choice liao. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa bro you never watch this show u really missing out good time sia! 30 years later you think back, you will also will blame yourself why you spend all the attention on your hair but never for this show:(

I spend more attention on snooker/pool tables than my hair. Of course I spend as much attention on my girlfriend as well. :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today use gold digger and powerpoint. Is for the win. And kms sea salt really lose to OS. Not as dry thought but the hold lousier than OS. The only thing it's softer to touch and smell like grapefruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.