Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
*edited in case you wanna remove*

hahaha. Brave sia.

Nice pomp.
i already sexposed myself to people here after i start doing MO already. LOL

hey thanks! haha you can have the same pomp as well. just use what i use.. follow slikhaar tv and style the same way they do.

lol what brave sia? his epicness engulfed this thread a long time ago le. model level: 9001.

trolls reporting for duty! hahahaha.
Sss n golddigger not enough? Still need spray ? Hmm

hahaha.. spray is to prevent strong winds from ruining my hair and i have a case of mild sweaty palms, so if i rake my hair with it, that's it. haha.

anyway, i only use it on special occasion like when i know i will be out the whole day or when i am partying.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice hairdo ah GX!

Too bad my head on top is round. Cannot have those straight line quiff. Only can have pointy type. :s13:

PetiaC

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations! I order the babyliss powerlite and a diffuser watever u call that thingy.

AC motor my wife may find too heavy so get the lighter model instead.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is what i use to achieve using gold digger and SSS and Powerpoint hair spray

don't judge me and my chui face. I will expect alot of trolling later on but something to share la lol

1287a1d6342511e3a0c022000a1f918d_7.jpg

Always so yandao as usual. And your hair looks solid rock even from afar. :eek:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sss n golddigger not enough? Still need spray ? Hmm

Many people tend to omit the use of hair spray. But one thing for sure is that hair spray is doing the job that sss or any other styling product can't accomplish. They do have overlapping functions but they are not meant to displace any of each item down the chain. If they do, then they will not be that commonly available in the market.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Many people tend to omit the use of hair spray. But one thing for sure is that hair spray is doing the job that sss or any other styling product can't accomplish. They do have overlapping functions but they are not meant to displace any of each item down the chain. If they do, then they will not be that commonly available in the market.
weirdest thing is that when used on their own, hairspray has the weakest hold. they have a kind of amplifying property, x3 hold! if dun have hold in the first place, then wun have much final hold. but if have already, BOOM 24h there u go!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not really good whether to see my hairstyle have got enough hair spray in it or not. Then I tend to over spray and make my hair over heavy. But if I don't do it. It sure fray out.. Sian.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get a non-heavy hairspray?:s13:

Got an PowerPoint hairspray liao..

How long is your all fringe ah? I suspect my fringe too long and that's why it lay flat on a side easily within 2hrs.

Mine about near below eye. Considering my hair forehead.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Got an PowerPoint hairspray liao..

How long is your all fringe ah? I suspect my fringe too long and that's why it lay flat on a side easily within 2hrs.

Mine about near below eye. Considering my hair forehead.

just pulled by fringe down FOR YOU! hahaha

just over nose.

and back up it goes.

lay flat on side? what hairstyle u talking about?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got psycho by this. Haha but I use it sparingly la. Haha. Use only when I need the extra hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.