The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this spray before? From Australia.

beach-muk-sea-salt-spray.jpg

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this spray before? From Australia.

beach-muk-sea-salt-spray.jpg

No leh. But metal bottle like cool only

Never try before too but there are like 1001 brands of SSS out there and this applies to every product too. Up till now, i have never seen seasalt spray in metal tin. Metal tin are mainly for aerosol based contents and might pose difficulty in transportation. So i am guessing that this is just a grey colour coated plastic bottle.

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the poly being Kia and really being starts wearing. Lol actually the quality not very good. The denim not from japan one.

My Dior 2 years 6 months and counting!

Lol get 1 apc wear till it rot! Haha.

That's the fun part of raw jeans. Just thrash it. No mercy. Swim, cycl or run in it.
Them slowly you will see your jeans becoming a piece of art, art that is mould by the very body of yours. Niam Niam mvm la. wear only. Go aircon lo. My jeans are not exactly skinnes, more like slim cut cause I got big thighs and calf. I will look like a douche if I wear skinnies and I dont like the skin tight feeling. Need some air to breathe and i don't wanna bust my balls. Lol

maybe get petite standard black. the selvadge darn nice.

2250_4.jpg

but then again my tape ted is black colour :(

the apc i got darn baggy leh. not even slim cut. and the waist i already downsize 3 so tight already. downsize somemore cannot button already.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe get petite standard black. the selvadge darn nice.

2250_4.jpg

but then again my tape ted is black colour :(

the apc i got darn baggy leh. not even slim cut. and the waist i already downsize 3 so tight already. downsize somemore cannot button already.

hahaha.. got stretch it out anot? haha my apc and dior can't even button the first one but now very loose already

PetiaC

Reaction score
Today I was running late for work, just spray KMS sss and comb neatly. Never blowdry. To my suprise the effect is quite satisfactory. Hair is tidy and looks very matte with a bit rough texture.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard is not quite, is damn Hamsum!!

eh, the hair salon thread just say sorry or what can sua already, don't go fight here fight there, the person already CSI you liao, later he dig where you stay what is your name all. imagine you expose photo like GX, next time you walk down the street, you won't know what hit you.

lucky i never recommend my salon :s13:

internet is serious business

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh, the hair salon thread just say sorry or what can sua already, don't go fight here fight there, the person already CSI you liao, later he dig where you stay what is your name all. imagine you expose photo like GX, next time you walk down the street, you won't know what hit you.

bro, apologising & saying sorry is not and never going to be an option.

i'll never back down from this.

i'm an attack dog, the Tom Cruise/David Beckham dude got this right.
(Givenchy Rottweiler :s12::s12::s12:)

since i've already gotten 'CSI-ed' so to say, if I were to back off now, it would mean that i 'bo-lanpah' what right?

time to go all out without any reservation & have fun with those fellows. :o:o

Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked my letterbox. Kent brush haven't arrive yet. I think I'm too eager for it. Lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried gatsby hair jam yet?

That's the new product by Gatsby right? Not a fan of gatsby and i don't think many of the bros here support Gatsby too. Just saying, the packaging isn't very attractive in the first place too. :s11:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.