The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apc like get their measurement wrongly or something. I see the measurements yesterday the petite new standard slightly bigger than petite standard. Darn confusing.

New standards are supposed to be bigger than petite standards.

Gaoxing: u saying petite standards are NOT too skinny right? Just comfortably slim? Which did u get?

Every year I get a raw denim as a project. This year dunno do flathead or apc....

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of maybe getting retail in Singapore. Undoubtedly more expensive but can try

teach you, go try and go endclothing and order. deliver in 2 days. haha you save around 100 bucks.

i think SG retail at 329, endclothing 230.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New standards are supposed to be bigger than petite standards.

Gaoxing: u saying petite standards are NOT too skinny right? Just comfortably slim? Which did u get?

Every year I get a raw denim as a project. This year dunno do flathead or apc....

Baggier to Slimmer
New Standards > Petite New Standard > Petite Standards

i got petite standards. because petite new standard wasn't out that time.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Dnd bro, u see this sh!t
DV3kSgK.jpg

Standing even tho its wet and I just came out of the shower. Longest standing strand clocked in a 7cm when I use ruler. Fml.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chey. Only that part stand nia. I thought you same as me all standing/protruding one.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol what's wrong wit me brows??

That's supposed to be undercut. T.T become half ur pomp liao lol (u ain't having no mullet! I refuse to accept that u hav a mullet! Since I'm intending to grow one out )

Actually the point of the picture is to show u that if u want flat, u need to grow it out. As I said before, the simplified model is that length and deflection are power four dependant. Meaning that a double in length means 16 times the bending, aka need 16 times stronger hold to make it stand back.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
teach you, go try and go endclothing and order. deliver in 2 days. haha you save around 100 bucks.

i think SG retail at 329, endclothing 230.

cultizm is cheaper wor got free shipping above 210

front row retails at 299

new standard -> new cures -> petite new standard -> petite standard

petite new standard is the replacements for new cures, new cures gonna be obsolete

i've tried the petite new standard, quite like the fit

Cultizm.com - Petit New Standard Indigo Red Selvage A.P.C. Petit New Standard Indigo Red Selvage CODBS-M09047

sorry for OT :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol what's wrong wit me brows??

That's supposed to be undercut. T.T become half ur pomp liao lol (u ain't having no mullet! I refuse to accept that u hav a mullet! Since I'm intending to grow one out )

Actually the point of the picture is to show u that if u want flat, u need to grow it out. As I said before, the simplified model is that length and deflection are power four dependant. Meaning that a double in length means 16 times the bending, aka need 16 times stronger hold to make it stand back.

Never pluck/shape properly.

I've actually tried to grow my hair last time before I enlisted. I look like freaking Guile man. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Not long enough! I used to believe I'd end up like those mad scientist look, but nope! It came down in the end.

Wl... Mafan leh...

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not long enough! I used to believe I'd end up like those mad scientist look, but nope! It came down in the end.

Wl... Mafan leh...

Actually that time really quite long but the front is still standing. Only the back which is the "zun" area went down.

Maybe to you is mafan. I very ai swee and I always feel this is like personal grooming.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ai swee then wait even longer! I believe in ur hair! Hahaha

U grow I pluck! Got any place to start from?

Actually I don't know whether ijjit is light angle or what, your eyebrow like a little thin? :s11:

Go those salon and ask them shape for you loh.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cultizm is cheaper wor got free shipping above 210

front row retails at 299

new standard -> new cures -> petite new standard -> petite standard

petite new standard is the replacements for new cures, new cures gonna be obsolete

i've tried the petite new standard, quite like the fit

Cultizm.com - Petit New Standard Indigo Red Selvage A.P.C. Petit New Standard Indigo Red Selvage CODBS-M09047

sorry for OT :s13:
im thinking more towards petite new standards as well....how does it compare in terms of sizing to nudie grim tims?

petit standard looks more like a skinny fit (thin finn etc) which I dislike

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girl then use pencil bua can le wad xD

I just finger rub rub abit (sometime itchy that kind) then a few will drop liao =/ not normal? Lol

Draw is just enhance. Without the base, it is still empty. Idon't know whether that's normal. I seldom touch my face so I wouldn't know. Thing I'm complaining is my eye lashes quite long.

Small^Ghost

Reaction score
Kudos to you for making the change!

Anyway, you mentioned that you are using only Fudge Sea Spray and Quicksand to do up your hair. FSS is meant for volumizing purposes while Quicksand can be treated as a form of styling product to be used. With the combination of these 2, you will definitely get a matte texture finish. GD will be able to add a touch of slight shine to these 2 that you are using. It will then look more textured with a bit of shine and not to mention, shine is especially important for people with coloured hair. In any case, GD is definitely going to improve the outlook as a whole.

However, we ought to understand that GD is heavy as a tradeoff. So, to put it simply, GD isn't really the solution to your problem of collapsing hair. This problem isn't uncommon in our local context as the high level of humidity just makes it worse.

The main element that is lacking from your hair regimen is the use of a hair spray. Hair spray is used to fundamentally hold and fix the hair shape there. With no hair spray and with reference to the picture that you hope to achieve, there is no way that your hair can withstand right here in SG. I shan't be commenting on the holding factor for FSS. Give PowerPoint hair spray a try. It should be able to hold it there well enough through the day for you. :)

Thanks all for the advice. Will take note. Seems like i made the wrong choice of combination for that style. :(

Anyway have just made my purchase for PowerPoint hair spray. Will update here again.

And yes, that is Gdragon. Always impressed with his never ending new
hair-do.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the advice. Will take note. Seems like i made the wrong choice of combination for that style. :(

Anyway have just made my purchase for PowerPoint hair spray. Will update here again.

And yes, that is Gdragon. Always impressed with his never ending new
hair-do.

always impressed how photos always miss his interim periods lol
like from short hair suddenly can long back one. his hair grows dammmmmn fast sia....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.