The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
enough to just wet every strand?

It actually depends on the length of your hair and the holding factor of the SSS, it usually takes about 3-4 pumps. U can probably try to experiment it on your hair for the first few days to grasp the correct amount to use. :)

:eek::eek::eek:

think i use it wrongly already. i pump like definitely more than 6 times and my hair is not even long. :s34:

neo1978

Reaction score
I really dont want to say this. But bro, u got to learn how to make justifications and engage in healthy and civic minded discussions. In fact, i think all along there is health contents within and i dont see in any way, how is this coming at you when the tone isn't aggressive at all. Or rather, i think our tones are actually much better than yours actually. Chill man. Its a peaceful saturday. :)

Hey man... i'm normally not like this... can check from my older posts, been posting since the beginning of this thread... I'm just easily ticked off today. *breathe... :D:D:D

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

think i use it wrongly already. i pump like definitely more than 6 times and my hair is not even long. :s34:

I pump 4 times. My hair length is lesser than 10cm. Possible to just wet the area you wanna increase the volume is good enough but of course distribute it evenly otherwise the end result would look weird imo.

Apply on damp hair would be good.

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pump 4 times. My hair length is lesser than 10cm. Possible to just wet the area you wanna increase the volume is good enough but of course distribute it evenly otherwise the end result would look weird imo.

Apply on damp hair would be good.

ya i applied it when my hair is damp. i try to bring my hand further and spray 4-5 times. even i spray more than what is mentioned, when i make my hair, still very effective. but of course the product using up very fast and if 1mth need 2 bottles a bit costly. so i just thought i might be using it wrongly.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Despite all the arguments. Haha gold digger still ftw. At least for me. Haha sorry if I being an arse. Haha *lightnen the mood a little. ! Discussion is always healthy in a light mood

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More is ok. I do 7-8 pumps sia. And heat protector. I guess I am crazy for hold. Lololol

i pump so many times sometimes also cannot get enough hold :eek:

OMO OMO OMO! not gross meh the feeling? is that why u ask here? HAHAHA

okay leh. my gd dont need use a lot. dont need dig out the wax, just "buay" with my thumb enough.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i applied it when my hair is damp. i try to bring my hand further and spray 4-5 times. even i spray more than what is mentioned, when i make my hair, still very effective. but of course the product using up very fast and if 1mth need 2 bottles a bit costly. so i just thought i might be using it wrongly.
My first bottle of sea salt from jh lasted me from Feb or March till Aug end
Power bo!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If i nv remb correctly, you are using KMS SSS right? KMS u can afford to spam because the holding factor isnt that strong. But 6 pumps shd do just alright. Pull up your hair and spray directly into the hair and not onto the scalp. Afterthen, tousle and rake your hair through from the roots to the ends while blowdrying. It should definitely do the job for you. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

okay leh. my gd dont need use a lot. dont need dig out the wax, just "buay" with my thumb enough.
Dry properly. And also dry with your head tilted below or behind haha to get volume. And also dry to rub your hair around to spread the sss before blow dry

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey man... i'm normally not like this... can check from my older posts, been posting since the beginning of this thread... I'm just easily ticked off today. *breathe... :D:D:D

Its normal bro! No offense taken at all. Constructive discussion to benefit everyone with relevant information while ensuring everyone being happy is the objective here. Enjoy the weekends people! :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately, KMS SSS dont come with good holding factor as compared to OS Fashion. As honest as it is, its not really formulated to create an awesome structure in place. Thats why it suffices to say that branded stuffs aint necessarily good. Next on list, you can consider giving OS Fashion SSS a try. It should help you, i believe. :D

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, KMS SSS dont come with good holding factor as compared to OS Fashion. As honest as it is, its not really formulated to create an awesome structure in place. Thats why it suffices to say that branded stuffs aint necessarily good. Next on list, you can consider giving OS Fashion SSS a try. It should help you, i believe. :D

wei wei wei! =:p

i also feel kms not for volume. well, no where on the packaging it says for volume anyway. with a hold of 1/5 (on package) what to expect luh.

more for the crunchy feeling and finish i feel.

can use at the end. instead of hairspray right? can try kms 1-2 sprays. since kms sss air dries so quickly, dun nid blowdry. use fingers crunch abit to get that crunchiness that they advertise for.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I until now not even half bottle. Probably still have 3/4 bottle. I style my hair everyday.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wei wei wei! =:p

i also feel kms not for volume. well, no where on the packaging it says for volume anyway. with a hold of 1/5 (on package) what to expect luh.

more for the crunchy feeling and finish i feel.

can use at the end. instead of hairspray right? can try kms 1-2 sprays. since kms sss air dries so quickly, dun nid blowdry. use fingers crunch abit to get that crunchiness that they advertise for.
Wei wei wei kms good hor! Hahaha. Not bad la. The hold not as solid but softer feel. Haha. I like the smell though. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.