The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudo88

Reaction score
Saw redken at venus retailing at 29.90.Worth it to get?i am using kanebo atm but plan to get redken as my daily shampoo

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw redken at venus retailing at 29.90.Worth it to get?i am using kanebo atm but plan to get redken as my daily shampoo

Redken as daily shampoo will be quite ex. But if you got the budget and know which product you want to go for will suit you, why not?

PetiaC

Reaction score
Besides the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree which I use for removal of too much styling products , I use this brand called Eugene Perma Essentiel because my wife buy already I must use.

She force me to use this say I dropping hair (imo drop hair is normal what as long can grow back)

"Stimulating – hair loss: To combat hair loss by promoting the activity of the hair bulb (by protecting the epidermis that surrounds it)."

But I prefer this, keeps my scalp feeling clean

"Purifying – scalp with excess sebum: To re-balance excess sebum production in order to eliminate all of its unsightly effects."

Asking her to help me buy hairspray and wax dunno which brand or product will she get. Like random one, last time I see wax alone got some many different color packaging on the shelves.

bolts

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using this organic shampoo for 3 months;

Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention Premium Organic Shampoo

I think it's better than Avalon Organics Biotin thickening shampoo. Very mild shampoo because it's organic, so, i use morning and evening to keep my oily hair in check. Can see some tiny hairs growing back.

You can get it from Amazon, ship back via vPost. Ordered a 2nd bottle already.

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of love for organic shampoo. And some hate for sls/detergent in shampoo.

I would like to recommend smth to these group of ppl here.

Why not make your own shampoo and soap? It's not that hard. But instead of a cream/gel/liquid you'd get a soap bar. Like a legit soap, similar in chemical structure to the cheap soap bars praised earlier.

Since can use quite long to use, and I think the oils are better to order in bulk, u guys can pool tgt and share.

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
on the topic of hair,

anyone with sensitive scalp? I have acne outbreak once every now and then on my scalp, it is usually manageable and not itchy, recently my stylist went to pop this zit on the right side, I did try to stop her but she said it won't have any nasty after effect (my mind was thinking otherwise).

1 week later when prep-ing in the morning I notice this bald spot on the right side I was like dafaq, it's been a week now still, no hair on that spot, I believe there is this chance that hair will still grow on that spot.

Assuming it doesn't grow back(scar tissue causing hair loss on that spot), is there any treatment I can do to grow back the hair?

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on the topic of hair,

anyone with sensitive scalp? I have acne outbreak once every now and then on my scalp, it is usually manageable and not itchy, recently my stylist went to pop this zit on the right side, I did try to stop her but she said it won't have any nasty after effect (my mind was thinking otherwise).

1 week later when prep-ing in the morning I notice this bald spot on the right side I was like dafaq, it's been a week now still, no hair on that spot, I believe there is this chance that hair will still grow on that spot.

Assuming it doesn't grow back(scar tissue causing hair loss on that spot), is there any treatment I can do to grow back the hair?

Hi there! I have similar problem with you 3yeas ago. There's a big pimple on my crown area and I pop it. Then after it recover. The pimple spot become bald.

I ask around what to do with it. They recommend me a hair tonic. I bought from Watson. It's orange in colour and it has shampoo and a bottle of spray. It has Chinese wording and the brand is AFC.

Hope it can help you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.