The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian. Why most of you all just spray lightly then can go out liao.

For me. If I calculate how much I spray. Imagine holding n pressing the spray for 20sec would be my usage everyday. If not my hair will just collapse.

20 seconds quite exaggerating leh

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20 seconds quite exaggerating leh

Different people use hair sprays differently. And the amount u used oso vary with consideration to ymthe involved hairstyle. I dont remember my stylist using hairspray on me for less than 20seconds too. But definitely not continuously. She did release and pause at times. I myself used hairspray for around 20seconds or so with pauses in between as i need to adjust and pull up my hair to be sprayed.

OpticalBoy

Reaction score
20 secs? thats pretty long eh!

but you also need to factor in the distance you spray it from, the strength/type of spray youre using eg pp(not tt i've tried it first hand)/osis+ , how structually demanding your style is and and the basic structural integrity of your hair.

get a good balance with the styling product and finishing product like not using too much wax/pomade/grease(?)/clay as it weighs your hair down and hold it there with spray. too much of one product will not give too nice an effect ya? if youre gg for a natural look

as for hair pins, and keeping your hair in place, maybe try using 2 diff hair sprays ? super strength for just the hairs that tend to stray? you need really thick hair to use pins dont you?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
eh.... if u guys say 20 sec is long, whats ur normal sia? i see stylists use over 1min and i try to follow suit.... maybe thats why my two cans like running out so fast even tho i seldom use also....

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Such a quiet day here! Hahaa! We are here to bring some good news=D

Men's Bazaar Singapore UPDATES:

Our new website is finally up and running! Loading time and checking out will be alot more faster now! *Thanks for giving feedback for whoever email us. we heard you! :D

AND….
1377279_10151896087334054_1251404878_n.png

YEP! We will be the first in Asia to bring in the Hanz de Fuko Claymation! Stock will be in NEXT MONDAY! :s12: or during the weekend! WASSUP! As usually mensbazaarsg never fail to give hwz peeps discount one! ;)

*We will be releasing 30 discount code coupon. Simply key in 'save5' before checking out to enjoy the 5% discount off total price.

*Hanz de fuko quicksand will be joining our 2nd half of the shipment which will be here in 2 weeks time.

So, to clear some doubt for people who want to know what's the difference between hdf quicksand and the new claymation. Like STUPID RIGHT! new product like old product only! Haha! to give a brief details on the features:

Hanz de Fuko Quicksand:
- provide ample volume and texture when styling
- zero shine 'sea-salt' matte finish
- medium - strong hold
- water soluble based, easy wash

Hanz de Fuko Claymation:
- Clay-wax hybrid
- Extreme hold (strongest of all Hdf wax)
- Superb pliability
- Semi-matte finish, gives off light sheen finish when apply on towel dried hair
- water souble based, wash off in 1 single time

Ayt! That’s all folks! Make your pre order now at www.mensbazaar.sg =D

PS* We will be bringing another new brand of pomade for our pomade lovers! Stocks will be here in 2 weeks time. More info will be available soon!

Nurse.Vijay

Master Member
Reaction score
can intro me a sweet smelling matte finish hairspray? must be strong hold. :s12:

quicksand is too smelly. any good replacement for slick back? Imperial matte promade hold not strong enough?

Nurse.Vijay

Master Member
Reaction score
Hanz de Fuko Claymation:
- Clay-wax hybrid
- Extreme hold (strongest of all Hdf wax)
- Superb pliability
- Semi-matte finish, gives off light sheen finish when apply on towel dried hair
- water souble based, wash off in 1 single time

[/B]

is this nicer smelling than quicksand?

Nurse.Vijay

Master Member
Reaction score
actually i'm not too keen on sea salt spray because it doesn't spread as well as mousse? would matte powder be better?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Powder is the worst spreading one. But best if u only want it on certain areas of ur hair. Targeted. Spot. No fuss.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
can intro me a sweet smelling matte finish hairspray? must be strong hold. :s12:

quicksand is too smelly. any good replacement for slick back? Imperial matte promade hold not strong enough?

HdF claymation Liao! Able to achieve slick back with it's superb pliability feature with a semi-matte finish :) or you can try imperial fibre pomade for light sheen finish.

Btw to answer your hair dryer issue, I'm using the 1900w speed one and it is not really super silent. It's considered normal to me. The 2100w speed is even much louder when you turn on to the max speed! Hope it helps :)

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh.... if u guys say 20 sec is long, whats ur normal sia? i see stylists use over 1min and i try to follow suit.... maybe thats why my two cans like running out so fast even tho i seldom use also....

I spray hairapray less than 5 seconds I think. Mine is just 1 constant spray going 1 semi circle.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Sup all the hwz-er and lerkers! haha! :D Hanz de Fuko Claymation came early then we expected! Rejoice! :D

PS* We will only be start mailing all orders out tomorrow. Thanks you!

PPS* The 'save5' discount code can be applied on ANY HdF Product including the HdF 3x bundle too!:s7:

996956_438262072949518_1140946745_n.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Sup all the hwz-er and lerkers! haha! :D Hanz de Fuko Claymation came early then we expected! Rejoice! :D

PS* We will only be start mailing all orders out tomorrow. Thanks you!

PPS* The 'save5' discount code can be applied on ANY HdF Product including the HdF 3x bundle too!:s7:

996956_438262072949518_1140946745_n.jpg

TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT! CMON U KNOW U WANT TO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.