The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, just a mass update. those who did order the GD from me, sorry, i think singpost screw up my mailing. will be calling them tomorrow to see what's going on. Batch 16 onwards.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arimino Spice Neo Freeze or pp hairspray stronger hold?

Never get a chance to use neo freeze before. Heard that the price is rather pricey. But as a whole, PP hair spray hold is about the same for OSIS Session Finish (3) but definitely not stronger. It doesn't really freeze your hair but instead goes on naturally and gives a nice matte finish. Suitable for those who are wearing natural styles. Definitely one of the hair sprays that i will recommend to people and you won't go wrong with it. :)

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pkk7.jpg

2nd meet up with bro Leejhong today!

Really appreciated that you have to carry so much things that i ordered!! :X

I bought the Powerpoint hairspray and OS Seasalt Spray again to keep it as spare! Although haven't use finish. But being a kiasu person, i got to buy spare incase one day the product out of production, i will still have it! because its really a awesome product!

As the first meet up, i got the Kanebo sample. fell in love after using this shampoo and i even use the sample for 3 washes instead of 2. hehe

Immediately once i reach home, i use my Kanebo acidic shampoo liao!!

Wash away those excess oil and styling product's residue that retains perhaps this few days that i have accumulated. I can feel my hair is more silky and less frizzy. Compared to my RPR organic shampoo. This Kanebo really does it job well!

Tomorrow morning i shall use my Pote shampoo!

My next hoot would be the headcolour superhard hairspray and carbolic shampoo!! wooo!

Thanks ThePrettyJerk!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1556/pkk7.jpg[/IM
2nd meet up with bro Leejhong today!

Really appreciated that you have to carry so much things that i ordered!! :X

I bought the Powerpoint hairspray and OS Seasalt Spray again to keep it as spare! Although haven't use finish. But being a kiasu person, i got to buy spare incase one day the product out of production, i will still have it! because its really a awesome product!

As the first meet up, i got the Kanebo sample. fell in love after using this shampoo and i even use the sample for 3 washes instead of 2. hehe

Immediately once i reach home, i use my Kanebo acidic shampoo liao!!

Wash away those excess oil and styling product's residue that retains perhaps this few days that i have accumulated. I can feel my hair is more silky and less frizzy. Compared to my RPR organic shampoo. This Kanebo really does it job well!

Tomorrow morning i shall use my Pote shampoo!

My next hoot would be the headcolour superhard hairspray and carbolic shampoo!! wooo!

Thanks ThePrettyJerk![/QUOTE]

wei wei wei. Pote shampoo for the win. Might even be better than kanebo! Slurps!

Now I stress cannot deliver the gold digger. Sorry guys!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just used. I like my kanebo smell.. Haha. But seems like Pote do deep clean well.

Gx. Don't worry. You are a good man. I believe our fellow hwz-er would be more understanding for sometimes because we know that Singpost sucks. Lol

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gx, last time i order shoes from USA... also no tracking number... big box den they will drop me a failed delivery notice at my door step... i think u go down singpost better.... tampines interchange

Last edited:

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Receive Kanebo shampoo from yandao **, paiseh for coming late again lol.

Tried it and the smell is really fragrant, better than my Pantene lol. Would recommend u guys to stock it up!

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my hairdresser recco me one new shisheido product, some volumising liquid spray. Does anyone have any info on it and if it works well?

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
side track a little, anyone know a stylist in tampines that can help with re-styling of hair?

sick of my hair style, which is basically all push to 1 side and i have to cut very often so it doesnt look like a helmet when its too long.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went back to Joel @ la coco for my haircut today. 2nd time there only since my first visit 1.5 months ago. Haircut is only slightly more ex than kobayashi ($14) but the experience is really much better

No waiting time (went on a weekday afternoon maybe) & Joel is really skilled. There's really a difference.I'm not recommending the place or what, just sharing my experience

You better don't do this man, you might be accused of hard selling and 'spokesman' soon enough.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Receive Kanebo shampoo from yandao **, paiseh for coming late again lol.

Tried it and the smell is really fragrant, better than my Pantene lol. Would recommend u guys to stock it up!

so you previously using Pantene?

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a little feedback or review on the carbolic shampoo sample I got. It's deep cleanse my scalp with sort of charcoal ingredient and I can feel my scalp is much cleaner than all of my shampoo.

It does lather well for me. Not like you guys mentioned that it doesn't. The smell also quite nice.

The Pote shampoo has a light citrus smell. It deep cleanse like carbolic but not as much. But if you want your hair less dehydrated after washing. Pote would be better. But if your hair is more oily. Carbolic should be better.

Now I alternate washing with Kanebo and Pote. Feeling very fresh after washin my head now.

edesenjavier

Reaction score
I have slightly thin hair.. and feels like changing to a deep cleansing shampoo..
experts here can recommend which is better? Kanebo or Carbolic?
read that both have good reviews so far..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a little feedback or review on the carbolic shampoo sample I got. It's deep cleanse my scalp with sort of charcoal ingredient and I can feel my scalp is much cleaner than all of my shampoo.

It does lather well for me. Not like you guys mentioned that it doesn't. The smell also quite nice.

The Pote shampoo has a light citrus smell. It deep cleanse like carbolic but not as much. But if you want your hair less dehydrated after washing. Pote would be better. But if your hair is more oily. Carbolic should be better.

Now I alternate washing with Kanebo and Pote. Feeling very fresh after washin my head now.

Pote for the win!:s12:s12:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Batch 16 of the Gold digger might be lost but Rasmus of Slikhaar was awesome enough to assist and render all the help he can.
Was told that he will resend me a batch if the shipment do not arrive 4 weeks from the date it was shipped!

AWESOME! BEST SERVICE FROM SLIKHAAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.