Reaction score

**For my friends here who know the message**
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this close to what you guys are referring to? I know of the mullet but of course I won't keep the tail.

short-haircut-01.jpg

The front even shorter but the top and sides is ard that length.

solaryzed

Reaction score
Hi everyone here! I have a problem with my hair and hope you experts can help me out. I bleached it too much and now it's near the extent of just snapping into two (it can be broke just by pulling both ends of a strand of hair with just a little force). Other than snipping my hair off, is there any other solutions I can take to repair this hair of mine? :(

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone here! I have a problem with my hair and hope you experts can help me out. I bleached it too much and now it's near the extent of just snapping into two (it can be broke just by pulling both ends of a strand of hair with just a little force). Other than snipping my hair off, is there any other solutions I can take to repair this hair of mine? :(

Two options that you can look into:

#1: Conditioner
Conditioner can repair the hair by replenishing the lost proteins in the hair. Because it targets the cortex layer (main layer) of the hair, it does something that shampoo can't do for you. However, the downside for this is that the effects for conditioner is slower and it takes more time for it to show visible results. Of course, the good thing is that its cheaper. :)

Example: Kanebo Acidic Conditioner pH 4

#2: Hair Mask
Hair mask is introduced into the market as a stronger and more effective type of hair treatment product. Its also meant to totally displace the use of conditioner. Of course, the price for hair mask is steep but it shows great and visible results. Especially so if the subject is a female with long hair, it does wonders for the hair by getting rid of problems such as split ends, dry and damaged or even frizzy hair. It makes the hair silky smooth and light by adequate nourishing.

Example: Nigelle DS TF Treatment

Just a side note, if you're one who bleached or undergo potent chemical treatments, please remember to exercise post hair care to condition it. You will not regret if you pamper your hair. But if you ill treat it, its definitely coming back at you someday.

alcoholfree

Reaction score
overdue review on jh bro products, even though many others have said it before but just to share my user experiences ^^

1) kanebo shampoo -> when massaging in your hair, can feel an obvious difference from those over the counter shampoos. 1st, you can feel your hair moisture retaining or if not being moisturized as compared to other shampoos that i always experience dryness and roughness when shampooing. On top of that, it has a nice mild smell.

2) SSS + GD -> nothing else to say as the results speak for itself. Sufficient volume created and lasting hold even without the use of hairspray (lasted the whole day even after cardio on the threadmill machine - of course a few strand fall out of place but still pleasantly surprised @ the holding power ^_^)

Overall, satisfied with the purchase and prices are affordable. Not to mention the friendly and good service.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
overdue review on jh bro products, even though many others have said it before but just to share my user experiences ^^

1) kanebo shampoo -> when massaging in your hair, can feel an obvious difference from those over the counter shampoos. 1st, you can feel your hair moisture retaining or if not being moisturized as compared to other shampoos that i always experience dryness and roughness when shampooing. On top of that, it has a nice mild smell.

2) SSS + GD -> nothing else to say as the results speak for itself. Sufficient volume created and lasting hold even without the use of hairspray (lasted the whole day even after cardio on the threadmill machine - of course a few strand fall out of place but still pleasantly surprised @ the holding power ^_^)

Overall, satisfied with the purchase and prices are affordable. Not to mention the friendly and good service.

GD is from me! unless JH went to order! hor hor. :s13::s12:
This review will go up to my mass order thread. lol

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
this kind of hairstyle focus on neat and short.
i would say short at the back.
slope it will be better.

I shall try it tmr. My hair edge is upwards so I can't go for any non slope hairstyle at the back. Just unfortunate with the genes. I get jealous of people with hair growing down nicely.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for your kind review, bro! This bro here hardly writes review and i am honoured to have him writing one. Appreciated loads! :D

PetiaC

Reaction score
Actually my girlfriend has alot of those sample pump bottle. I tried all of them and feel the Hello Kitty one from Daiso is the best.

If you don't mind the Hello Kitty images, its actually quite worth it for $2.

Got smaller size and cheaper spray bottles. Last time I bought from q10 like 80cent per btl

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Any1 can recommend good Styling product. Thanks

Bro, it will be good if you can tell some of your criterion to a good styling product. For example, what hairstyle u wish to achieve, matte or shine finish etc.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its your GD lah, GX. GX sells GD. :D

haha i don't sell. Mass order! :s13:

Bro i prefer matte finish with strong hold. tks

there's a few
Gold Digger by Vilain (versatile and strong but tends to be heavy when overuse)
Nigelle Clay (Soft and Strong but not recommended for quiff, other hairstyle is awesome to use)
Hanz De Fuko Claymation (good for sculpting, strength wise i can't comment, never try before)
Uevo Grey wax (Tends to harden when dried)

Last edited:

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After an extensive & totally non scientific range of testing with all kinds of quality & crappy shampoo, I can totally declare unsurprisingly that it plays a big part in determining how your hair looks after it is styled.

In short: don't skimp on shampoo, get kanebo/pote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.