Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasyrulz

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
>for years
>warm summer

where u living sia o.0 singapore got non-summer meh?

ya family doctor can help. there is such things as medicated shampoos in their pharmacies. u few years liao u tell doctor he sure chua sai "why u wait so long still dun wan come gimme $$$??"

no la i thought it wasn't serious :(
i think tmr free or wat go down see doctor

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh my bad on that. I thought Uevo Grey was heavy. I prefer harden up hair so I don't have to worry about wind and etc. I must admit the hold of GD is really strong.

All in all, Nigelle still works best for me.

one thing i don't like it because once harden, it becomes clumpy and tends to fall due to weight
but i still lolane gel gum though. haha. lightweight and does harden. but cannot rake the hair, rake = gone

ecan07

Reaction score
How does Uevo grey compare to Quicksand huh? And against the 90 degrees if someone used these before?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one thing i don't like it because once harden, it becomes clumpy and tends to fall due to weight
but i still lolane gel gum though. haha. lightweight and does harden. but cannot rake the hair, rake = gone

I don't touch my hair once I'm done styling. I haven't try the gel gum yet. JH did pass me sample as well.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does Uevo grey compare to Quicksand huh? And against the 90 degrees if someone used these before?

Different product all together. Abit hard to compare. Quicksand for us Asian abit hard to use it on its own. Mainly because we have very rough and stubborn hair..need something stronger or maybe a little heavier to tame it.

Uevo grey is slightly stronger and formulated for the Japan market. So might suit us better however it hardens. That's why I don't really like it and it's super dry.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need help on scalp acne that has been bothering me for years :mad:
on normal cool days its still ok, but when warm summer comes
the pimples will turn all red and swollen.

is there any product that can help treat acne on hair scalps ? i have this 2 big pimple on the back of my head and when i get a bit heaty :(

does going to the family doctor helps ?

Bro. What shampoo u using currently? I have very similar conditioner with you always. Those big red pimple that are hurtful to touch.

Oh ya. Try not to touch your scalp when styling lo. Hairspray don't direct spray onto your hair too

sharpshooter9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pls enlighten me. any shops in SG where i can get quicksand + gold digger???? :s11:

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pls enlighten me. any shops in SG where i can get quicksand + gold digger???? :s11:

gold digger only by gao xing kor kor... :s12::s12:

quicksand got quite afew... hairyportal and mensbazaar :s13::s13:

dun forget seasalt spray by theprettyjerk if u need more volume :):):)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh my bad on that. I thought Uevo Grey was heavy. I prefer harden up hair so I don't have to worry about wind and etc. I must admit the hold of GD is really strong.

All in all, Nigelle still works best for me.

Glad to hear that from you bro! Just got a new product in. By Milbon Nigelle too. Nigelle Texture Clay Air Natural. Next time got chance let u try sample too. Should do good for ur current hair style, be it comb back or side quiff, if you were to call it. :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need help on scalp acne that has been bothering me for years :mad:
on normal cool days its still ok, but when warm summer comes
the pimples will turn all red and swollen.

is there any product that can help treat acne on hair scalps ? i have this 2 big pimple on the back of my head and when i get a bit heaty :(

does going to the family doctor helps ?

U might want to get some scalp cleansing shampoos or some oil control shampoos to control the oils in the scalp. I am thinking perhaps its due to the excessive oils that resulted in the scalp acne. Of course, there could be more underlying factors which required the use of machineries to diagnose. Usually salons provide some kind of scalp analysis to diagnose the problems. Alternatively, yeah like what you mentioned, perhaps seeing a doctor might helps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.