The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanebo shampoo is good!!! For Pantene, I need to use the conditioner as well to wash off the wax completely but with Kanebo, just the shampoo is enough

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanebo shampoo is good!!! For Pantene, I need to use the conditioner as well to wash off the wax completely but with Kanebo, just the shampoo is enough

That's how I think and feel too!

The kanebo conditioner very gao lat! Rich in hair nutrients and make my hair feels very soft.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol! He didn't ask me to go off la, just kidding. I wanted to hang around to ask him some questions but there was a guy who came to collect his shampoo as well (I think), so I went off.

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
Sounds like kanebo shampoo is really good.. do they have range for hair thinning, buying for my parents

Daracus

Reaction score
Hooted claymation and QS recently from mensbazaar haha cant wait to try them!
Also anyone can advise if GD is suitable for my hair? Its not that thick or thin, like the kind can push wax in and style easily to any style I want! So concern now is GD may be too heavy then weigh down hair!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Also anyone can advise if GD is suitable for my hair? Its not that thick or thin, like the kind can push wax in and style easily to any style I want! So concern now is GD may be too heavy then weigh down hair!
U got qs? Even if gd WAS too heavy for your liking, just add qs!

hoesoverbros

Reaction score

you hoot nvr tell me who you are:s11: haha!:s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what kind of style you styling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.