The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got any gel gum works the same but the smell not as horrible one or not? :sad:

Its the smell that stops me from bringing it in actually. The strong chemical smell. Reminds me of salon. I am sure there is but i haven't manage to chance upon it yet.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its the smell that stops me from bringing it in actually. The strong chemical smell. Reminds me of salon. I am sure there is but i haven't manage to chance upon it yet.

Hmm. Actually I might need to hold my order for the gel gum 1st bro. My girlfriend haven't see me using it yet. I believe it might not be a good one when she smells it. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Actually I might need to hold my order for the gel gum 1st bro. My girlfriend haven't see me using it yet. I believe it might not be a good one when she smells it. :s13:

No worries bro! Just let me know anytime! :D

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
TPJ! Do you still have stock for kanebo? Manage to poison my gf to buy and try cos I keep complaining her hair smelly. :x

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
Think my answer came too late but wells, like what gaoxing bro mentioned, use seasalt spray. The main problem that people with thin hair face is how exactly can i create volume. SSS can do that for you almost instantly. With volume, it really allows you to look better and more natural in this way. Bunches up the hair nicely and neatly enough so that subsequent application can be easier. On days when you are lazy to style, just spray and blow dry. Thats about it. And SSS is actually very washable.

Hmm, any recommendations of SSS and where can i get it? Thanks a lot :)

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jun Hong for the shampoo and sample again. Can I replace my current daily shampoo with the acidic shampoo?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use like daily shampoo uh? Can last for few months?

What a question there my man.

That sheet can last you for 8-7 days if you were to use 100ml+-per day. Trust me, I've finished up the whole fuggin' bottle in 7days, think The Seven Days Of Creation.

For that matter, that sheet can also last you for say 7-8 months, I'm aiming for that now. 3months on from 2nd bottle and it's still more than half a fuggin' bottle now.

Cheers. :o

Last edited:

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys what hairstyle are you going for now that every tom dick and harry on the street is sporting the undercut pomp style?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TPJ! Do you still have stock for kanebo? Manage to poison my gf to buy and try cos I keep complaining her hair smelly. :x

I am so sorry about it bro! But kanebo shampoo is out of stock again. I can help to reserve one for you if you're interested. Pm-ed you already! :)

Next shipment will be here in December and just in time for Christmas. Haven't finalize the christmas promotion yet but it got to do with kanebo shampoo somehow or rather. For the loving bfs out there who want to pamper their darlings, perhaps kanebo shampoo can be one of the many options to look at. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, any recommendations of SSS and where can i get it? Thanks a lot :)

OS sss. Can get from LJH aka the pretty jerk.

Yes thats right bro! I am currently carrying OS Fashion Sea Spray. Pretty much used by most of the bros here too. Unfortunately, OS SSS is out of stock again and new stocks will be arriving early next month or so! Pm-ed you already! Take a look too. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jun Hong for the shampoo and sample again. Can I replace my current daily shampoo with the acidic shampoo?

Yes, definitely you can. Kanebo acidic shampoo can be used as a daily shampoo. Its moisturizing and its unlike typical deep cleansing shampoos which tend to dry out your hair too much.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use like daily shampoo uh? Can last for few months?

Kanebo Acidic Shampoo is actually one huge-ass bottle that comes in 800ml. You can use it for up to 5 - 7 months if you used it daily. Needless to say, different people used it differently but more or less, its around that range or so. And because its thick too, you dont have to use too much in 1 go as it lathers very well.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So now kanebo now ah! Wah shag wanted to buy some after my exams haha

Yeah you should get some for yourself bro! Its actually about the same price or perhaps even cheaper as compared to the typical drugstore brands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.