The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ebl is really good stuff haha.tried the sample once and immediately ordered it from ljh.reasonably strong hold with matte finish..

Yeah! I even ordered the EBL head colour super hard hair spray from TPJ too!

zish82

Reaction score
hdf quicksand

Personally i would say hdf quicksand is a good product for spiked up hair, had seen friend using it for spiky hairstyle. Never use GD before but it's certainly a good product though if not why the rave?:D

Yes the HDF quicksand gives a really light texture and ultra matte look. Great for spiking hair.

The HDF claymation is great for spiky hair style as well. Strong hold compared to the quicksand. It gives a slighly heavier texture and slight gloss compared to the quicksand.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It doesn't change the hair colour. It's a hair clay from Japan! Good stuff man!

I mix with GD today! With just 2 dash of PP spray. I finally used finish my 1st bottle of pp!
This one really siao on. Use product like siao. Hahaha. Spam only!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one really siao on. Use product like siao. Hahaha. Spam only!

Where got.. Your all hair very soft and light weight.

I always need use mousse and sss to blow the shape and style. Yet must finish with hair spray.

How wish can use lesser hair product lo! Haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried powerpoint spray today. am impressed with the results. normally i have to adjust my hair constantly when i am using the restroom. but after using pp spray, my hair can 'dong' the whole day.

Glad to hear this from you bro! PowerPoint hair spray indeed comes with reasonable holding strengths. It can definitely hold and fix your current hair shape throughout the day. Sometimes, you might need a little restyling with it but generally, it holds pretty well for one. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forget to say today I use EBL head colour force finalizing clay. Got it as sample from TPJ. Quite good sia. It doesn't really yank my hair off when styling and have very matt feeling yet not so heavy weight!

ebl is really good stuff haha.tried the sample once and immediately ordered it from ljh.reasonably strong hold with matte finish..

I simply love EBL hair clay too. The hold is comparable to GD and its lighter than GD too. However, GD comes in a softer texture and easier to apply. EBL is drier and might be slightly harder to apply. But honestly speaking, EBL is definitely worth a try for those who are really looking for products with strong holding power, refined texture and a slight touch of matte finish.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro what is it ah? Got change colour of hair? Haha i tried googling never find anything!

Its a new product that i am carrying and most of the products that i am carrying, you can't really google it. Will be posting up the product onto the site pretty soon! :D

Daracus

Reaction score
Its a new product that i am carrying and most of the products that i am carrying, you can't really google it. Will be posting up the product onto the site pretty soon! :D

Alright bro haha how much is it! And whats the quantity?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where got.. Your all hair very soft and light weight.

I always need use mousse and sss to blow the shape and style. Yet must finish with hair spray.

How wish can use lesser hair product lo! Haha

I also use 4 haha because I have them. If don't have will be just sss and gd!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I simply love EBL hair clay too. The hold is comparable to GD and its lighter than GD too. However, GD comes in a softer texture and easier to apply. EBL is drier and might be slightly harder to apply. But honestly speaking, EBL is definitely worth a try for those who are really looking for products with strong holding power, refined texture and a slight touch of matte finish.
Ebl is the one you gave? Haha. The one smell like machiam fruit one. Haha. Not too bad. But not heavy enough for me hahahaha. My fringe tends to flop for me. Maybe my fringe that time not long enough haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah! I even ordered the EBL head colour super hard hair spray from TPJ too!

EBL Head Color Super Hold is good too. IMO, it can totally replace OSIS if you guys used it before. Haven't really got a chance to promote it more so just bringing it for some of the bros that i feel might like it. Selling point is its extreme strength control and it really fixes the hair at the position that you want it to be. It comes with a bit of slight shine which is expected of typical extreme strength control hair spray. But the thing that makes it better than OSIS is that it does not make your hair look "wet" like what OSIS does.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ebl is the one you gave? Haha. The one smell like machiam fruit one. Haha. Not too bad. But not heavy enough for me hahahaha. My fringe tends to flop for me. Maybe my fringe that time not long enough haha

Yeah bro! Thats the one. Fruity smell yes. GD and EBL serve different purposes and needs actually. But generally speaking, both are great products that i deemed it as good hoots. I myself am not going to replace GD with EBL too. Because GD gives slight shine but EBL doesn't. Different uses on different days to bring out the different you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.