The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah gatsby quite **** HAHA sorry I was once young and inexperienced:D
American products not bad! Cos americans lighter hair colour so alot of the products for nice texture, and they try put in high hold, so not bad when add hairspray:D:D

american fiber always wanted to try. but don't think suit me.

quite like the packaging

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find hex wasn't good for me. After using the third time. I pekcek and throw away liao.. Hehehe

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I even mail the manufacturers sia..... then all the places I go under their direction dun sell one.... sian max.... All oos

TheMediator

Reaction score
It's organic. Why the hell u leave it uncapped? :eek:

cuz i tend to style @ the big mirror outside then proceeding into the mirror inside my bathroom to inspect my hair closer HAHA (hard to explain habit)

neway wax was only uncapped for less than 1min, coorkroach struck :(

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
cuz i tend to style @ the big mirror outside then proceeding into the mirror inside my bathroom to inspect my hair closer HAHA (hard to explain habit)

neway wax was only uncapped for less than 1min, coorkroach struck :(
Oh chey... I also liddat hahahaha

Tot u leave long long come home see xiao qiang

edward.t

Reaction score
IMO, I tried Gold Digger and I don't really like the texture of it when applied to my hair, feels 'oily' prefer 90 degree X strong wax and finish off with PP spray

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most disgusting sight today...
Caught a baby cockroach feasting on my spongewex. I guess spongewax smells moar delicious than GD cuz both were uncapped :(

tumblr_inline_msgj1r8Gq81qz4rgp.gif

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just tried GoldDigger for the first time today.... I can only say:

WHAT MANNER OF SORCERY IS THIS?!!?!?!

great separation, great pliability when applying, neutral/fresh smell, great hold, feels natural/not stiff, dries fast and naturally. OMG, good stuff! Price also not super expensive! The ONLY complaint I have is why they never produce this in a bigger jar?!?

just a quick question, how well does this product support re-moulding throughout the day? need to use water etc?

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just tried GoldDigger for the first time today.... I can only say:

WHAT MANNER OF SORCERY IS THIS?!!?!?!

great separation, great pliability when applying, neutral/fresh smell, great hold, feels natural/not stiff, dries fast and naturally. OMG, good stuff! Price also not super expensive! The ONLY complaint I have is why they never produce this in a bigger jar?!?

just a quick question, how well does this product support re-moulding throughout the day? need to use water etc?

usually i just use hands comb the hair or re-style... damn easy, good stuff! After that use water wash hand... done!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
just a quick question, how well does this product support re-moulding throughout the day? need to use water etc?[/QUOTE]

Too easy to remold . Which is my only gripe with it. It doesn't harden no matter what you do...... ugh

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO, I tried Gold Digger and I don't really like the texture of it when applied to my hair, feels 'oily' prefer 90 degree X strong wax and finish off with PP spray

Then I think really don't suit. Lol..you prefer those super super dry one. Or unless you use a lot of gold digger. Because I use right, I feel it's quite dry. Try to use lesser next time round..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't use water. Haha trust me cause it's not pomade. Just rake it back. Simple.

This one remoulding is no problem one. And it stays. Glad that you like it. Nvm, haha MO will continue till I die. Hahaha. Buy 2 if 1 is not enough haha.

Btw tried the silverfox today. I think it's not a good time to review. Let me try a few times. Today is pure silverfox.
First impressions. Love the silver color wax. texture of the wax similar to gold digger but feels a bit drier when I tried to apply. Haha..thats about it. Bad hair day today!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, will be getting a jar of claymation from rasmus. Chop chop curry pok.
See can give renati rock hard and try as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.