The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah the fudge end serum definitely good for those people hair like me. Frizzy and stubborn. Especially bleached before . may consider it! But now no money Haha!

Tudo88

Reaction score
Already ordered one fudge ends from ljh already.defintely good stuff.the only drawback is the long waiting time =p

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Already ordered one fudge ends from ljh already.defintely good stuff.the only drawback is the long waiting time =p

Aerosols all surface mail one. So sure 1mth. Unless pay more then jh can take aeroplane go collect hahaha

Surface also much cheaper! Good things come to those who wait!

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi people! I am doing a pre-order for Fudge Ends Hair Serum. The main purpose is to test the market response for hair serum to be brought in for the SG community. It can be used on towel-dried hair or dry hair and all it takes is just a small dab to work through the hair. A little goes a long way and you dun have to wash it off after that.

Basically, it can help to repair your split ends and achieve silky hair ends. Also, it comes with a very pleasant smell and helps to effectively replenish the lost proteins in the hair. All in all, its convenient and anyone, both males and females, of any hair type can use it actually. Hair care is the key to having good hair.

As usual, if you are interested, can either pm or text me. Cheers! :)

Product Name: Fudge Ends Miracle Smoothing Treatment 50ml
Price: $21.90 (w complimentary normal postage)
Pre-order Price: $19.90 (w complimentary normal postage) - PreOrder will end on 2nd December 2013
ETA: Mid December (before X'Mas)

IMG_2507.jpg

How long can 1 bottle last?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long can 1 bottle last?

On average, one tube of Fudge Ends can last approximately 6 - 8 months. I myself am using it for the past 5 months or so and still left with 50% or so. Because all you need is just a little bit

Tudo88

Reaction score
woo,loving my ebl head color clay.strong hold,matte finish and can be easily restyled throughout the day if there is a need.

mrwirus

Reaction score
On average, one tube of Fudge Ends can last approximately 6 - 8 months. I myself am using it for the past 5 months or so and still left with 50% or so. Because all you need is just a little bit
Hmmm.. So this can help prevent hair loss? I dun haf hair loss problem yet but I want to actually prevent it from happening.. Prevention is better than cure haha..

But I dun really know what is available in the market to do this kind of prevention..

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Lai liao lai liao! HdF quicksand finally reach sg! :D

For all the ppl who preorder, please hang in tight awhile more, we got pack all of this babies safely to reach to you. Please don flood our inbox liao. Thanks you!:D

1458452_450494765059582_1555305497_n.jpg

Daracus

Reaction score
woo,loving my ebl head color clay.strong hold,matte finish and can be easily restyled throughout the day if there is a need.

Where you get the ebl head color clay from ah! I wanna try man haha but LJH bro dont have it yet.. Right/wrong? LOL :D

InYourFacer

Reaction score
I have just received the Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo from LHJ and it was fugging amazing :s12: :s12:. I tried many shampoo brands like Macadamia,Alterna and Wella. However, Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo gave me the best results. My hair is silky after wash and stay moist for the whole day. The complimentary sample Kanebo Conditioner that LHJ sent me works extremely well too. Definitely will buy it again in a heartbeat.

Tudo88

Reaction score
I have just received the Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo from LHJ and it was fugging amazing :s12: :s12:. I tried many shampoo brands like Macadamia,Alterna and Wella. However, Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo gave me the best results. My hair is silky after wash and stay moist for the whole day. The complimentary sample Kanebo Conditioner that LHJ sent me works extremely well too. Definitely will buy it again in a heartbeat.

haha and you forget one point!the smelll is freaking amazing!!!

Reaction score
hi, just to ask, is syoss tu-re design controller hard suitable for styling spikes? medium to long length. and i intend to end if with powerpoint hairspray.

I intend to spike the entire top of my hair except the fringe.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, just to ask, is syoss tu-re design controller hard suitable for styling spikes? medium to long length. and i intend to end if with powerpoint hairspray.

I intend to spike the entire top of my hair except the fringe.

Old skool jap ah

Reaction score
Jay Park? His hair damn short leh

just for refrerence... i spike in a way similar to that pic i just posted... but im just curious whether the syoss tu-re design controller hard is suitable for spiking hair or are there alternative brands of wax/clay that i can purchase it locally with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.