The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Netzach look at the paper,then deduct marks from the questions cos they not up to standard

my friends all mugging and he relax only. I few days then come in ssrr, also don't know what to post.

Now exam fever period, one more paper to go lol.
must come here relax, tcss, and of course troll as usual with y'all mah. :) :) :o :)

you troll meh? not attack people like a dog?

teasing you only, don't angry :o

gambitgoh

Reaction score
No combs yet. only brushes.
so gonna hoot this **** from eBay,
fuggin' The Destination For Beauty & Cosmetics - feelunique.com not shipping Kent shits to SG anymore. :s22::s22::s22:

Kent Large Folding Comb in Case - A82T

Kent_Folding_Comb_in_Case___82T_1369067112.png

wanna get 1 too what the damage and the shipping fee?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you troll meh? not attack people like a dog?
teasing you only, don't angry :o

must relax luh, 1 more sem to ORD for good from studying already lol.
I'm not an attack dog, I'm a Givenchy Rottweiler!!! :s12::s12::s12:
tumblr_m9ox5vUe7w1qlks7ho1_500.png

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is a second hand item bro. Btw, i also have quicksand to let go. Use only twice and dont like texture and hold it creates.

Anyone want take over at $18 please let me know. Its almost a new bottle.

So tophair = soonw29 la?

I pmed u earlier, sayin I'm keen. U gave me some dunno wat bs reply... Simi we don't contact ppl outside hwz.
Then next paragraph u say I can throw in etc etc. so is I or we?

Well anw, I don't mind copping an extra tub to put at my gf place la. U hv my number, if U still wanna sell me u lemme know k?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mai tu liao. let's get 1 bro! that **** looks hell sleek & cool right! :s12::s12:
transfer the carbolic $$ to you tmr bro.

Stop poisoning me. I alr bought the kent brush after u brought the poison with you into the thread. LOL

No probs man. Drop me a text anytime. :D

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey gaoxing, i recall you have a pair of clarks desert boots izzit? what colour did you get?

QUOTE FOR GAOXING....

anyway, I'm going to try applying GD on slightly damp hair tomorrow as pre-style to try out. See how it goes.

BTW, I just saw the slikhair videos for the first time. Their hair texture damn sick, especially the beach video episodes if you know what I mean. Seriously, their hair unbelievably fine and easy to style.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just hoot KFM1 + KFM3 from ebay after massive poisoning from this thread.

Well done guys, COME I CLAP FOR YOU!

:o :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
QUOTE FOR GAOXING....

anyway, I'm going to try applying GD on slightly damp hair tomorrow as pre-style to try out. See how it goes.

BTW, I just saw the slikhair videos for the first time. Their hair texture damn sick, especially the beach video episodes if you know what I mean. Seriously, their hair unbelievably fine and easy to style.
Wet shld be harder to dry. But can try. My boots is call beeswax later.

Sarutobix

Reaction score
TPJ feel like ordering 3 products from you. Mind pm-ing me for delivery details?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai lai lai! GD + SSS Bundle! prices might increase due to changing of shipping company! so hurry grab the last 20 slots of GD + SSS bundles!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between normal combs and this Kent comb? I'm using my sister's spare comb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.