The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinglex

Reaction score
I think he don't have hair thining/falling issue. Only thin and fine hair which is the same as me. He shld have more hair? Haha not sure though.

hahah yeah, thin and fine hair. thank you all for your replies!

stealth0128

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wanna give leejhong a huge thumbs up for his exceptional customer service. A nice guy who knows his stuffs and has the patience to explain to newbies like me.

Your attention to details, prompt replies, speedy deliveries and generosity are well appreciated. Thanks!

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then yes I have used all 4! Which look u going for?

dean-winchesterjensen-acklessupernatural.gif

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Otw to JB for haircut and cigarettes! Hopefully the jam isn't bad during lunch time.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Otw to JB for haircut and cigarettes! Hopefully the jam isn't bad during lunch time.
Time flies.. seems like short while ago that I was asking u to GPGT your previous haircut in JB. Going to keep same yandao style?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time flies.. seems like short while ago that I was asking u to GPGT your previous haircut in JB. Going to keep same yandao style?

My hair grows at a rather fast rate. 3 weeks or max 1 month have to cut liao but I believe this should be the same for most of the people here.

Yeah, keeping the same style but maybe wanna trim away the back abit since now wanna style the other side.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Next week reservist
Guess my hair is short enough. Haha. Encik catch still I cfm kan

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GPGT! 10 char

No difference from last time lar.

And ohh, I didn't know their name card got like those discount thingy. Now I cut twice there liao so I have 10% discount just now. The next time I cut again, it would be 20% discount and the 4th time would be normal price again. Once I accumulate 4 chops, I can get a free haircut. I didn't bring the name card just now at the boss gave me another one + chop twice for me because she say she remember me.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
No difference from last time lar.

And ohh, I didn't know their name card got like those discount thingy. Now I cut twice there liao so I have 10% discount just now. The next time I cut again, it would be 20% discount and the 4th time would be normal price again. Once I accumulate 4 chops, I can get a free haircut. I didn't bring the name card just now at the boss gave me another one + chop twice for me because she say she remember me.
Cannot be no diff la.... GPGT!

Wah means u can give someone here a free chop?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
SF!

wan sui wan sui wan wan sui!

:o
Cocktailed sf and vantachi today. This is looking very viable. Easy to match the natural shine of my hair, got the hold of vantachi, got the weight of sf. Can do super realistic anime hairstyle sia. Not like those cosplay one, but actually how I tot it'll look like if they were characters IRL. Too bad I was naked and going to shower when I did it, if not sure gpgt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.