The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

myhairverypain

Reaction score
GD and Dynamite what difference? Both also clay? Thinking of getting one for volume which one more power?

IAMNOOB

Reaction score
The issue is not everybody know how to do it. Even for me, I can't achieve that high so that's why at times people say GD,SF or Dynamite not suitable for them.

agree with you. normally after applying SSS and blow, i will apply GD then last part spray. at first it looks nice but after awhile it drop :(:(

ecan07

Reaction score
The issue is not everybody know how to do it. Even for me, I can't achieve that high so that's why at times people say GD,SF or Dynamite not suitable for them.

Yea... I nvr try all these before. Currently using QS for start on dry hair. Then apply 90 degrees to finalize shape and then PowerPoint spray.
I have fine and low volume, short hair and I think matte look is more suitable. Wld dynamite clay be suitable?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agree with you. normally after applying SSS and blow, i will apply GD then last part spray. at first it looks nice but after awhile it drop :(:(

Yea... I nvr try all these before. Currently using QS for start on dry hair. Then apply 90 degrees to finalize shape and then PowerPoint spray.
I have fine and low volume, short hair and I think matte look is more suitable. Wld dynamite clay be suitable?

Well, this is how mainstream happens.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel GX should be like JH but of course not give out free. Instead, sell small samples to people whom wanna try for the first time. Because spending $26 just to try 1 time and if it doesn't suit your needs, its gonna be damn sian.

1 thing I like about Hairportal is other than his wide variety of hair products available, he also sells sample. If GX do the same and beat his pricing, it would be the best of both world.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel GX should be like JH but of course not give out free. Instead, sell small samples to people whom wanna try for the first time. Because spending $26 just to try 1 time and if it doesn't suit your needs, its gonna be damn sian.

1 thing I like about Hairportal is other than his wide variety of hair products available, he also sells sample. If GX do the same and beat his pricing, it would be the best of both world.

SAMPLES! Consumers best friend.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tumblr_mebglq6t4D1qgj0a7o2_500.gif

prozaizxc

Reaction score
what wax is good for doing the korean fringe down hairstyle? can vantachi do it? or sponge wax?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't mind selling sample but it won't come cheap. I would like to give out samples bug cost will be too high. But i will be glad to give out my personal one for sample upon request. But have to bring your own container to collect.

Ivan84

Reaction score
Received e powerpoint hairspray & the charcoal shampoo from jh today & wow.........

Love the hairspray! Really do what it is suppose to do, hold up damn well laaaaa.... The gatsby one can really throw away liao......

Heve not try the shampoo yet, gonna finish my existing one first den try.

Will be back.............. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't mind selling sample but it won't come cheap. I would like to give out samples bug cost will be too high. But i will be glad to give out my personal one for sample upon request. But have to bring your own container to collect.

Containers wouldn't be a huge problem for you lar. Taobao is your solution. ;)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received e powerpoint hairspray & the charcoal shampoo from jh today & wow.........

Love the hairspray! Really do what it is suppose to do, hold up damn well laaaaa.... The gatsby one can really throw away liao......

Heve not try the shampoo yet, gonna finish my existing one first den try.

Will be back.............. :s13:

I am glad that PP spray serves your needs well too, bro! Not looking at the price itself, Gatsby hairspray is very hard to wash away and hence, making it bad for the hair too. PP is defn not the besthairspray out there but more often than not, we should be looking for something that best suits us and not the best.

Anw, riding on this post. I will be away from today to tues (19/8)! Orders will still be accepted via TPJ's online site and they will be processed first thing when i am back. Could really do with a break so, see u guys next week!

Also, 90degrees wax will be greeting everyone with its new packaging too. Stocks will arrive early next week and do grab it when it is instocks! Cheers and have a great wkend, everyone!

DrSheldonCooper

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello people! Sharing some news over here with the readers. Its been a while since TPJ last held a promo and here it goes! Because sweet things come in two, grab a pair of Vantachi Hair Clay @ $30 (U.P $31.80) now.

Calling out to people who have a thing for matte finish, lightweight and strong hold, and yet not forgetting about easy washability. Cheers!

promo.jpg

Will this work well with the powerpoint hair spray? I have thin hair. Currently GD, SF, and Erratic. After a while my hair pangcet alr. Not sure if using wrong product, or too much product, or just have to top it off with a spray, or all 3. Thinking of getting the SSS also.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will this work well with the powerpoint hair spray? I have thin hair. Currently GD, SF, and Erratic. After a while my hair pangcet alr. Not sure if using wrong product, or too much product, or just have to top it off with a spray, or all 3. Thinking of getting the SSS also.

tumblr_n027fpwu2k1tq21ejo1_500.gif

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recently perm my hair and just using golddigger to scrub my top, messy look. Fringe wise i just sweep to right side.

any better hair products for these kind of hairstyle?

have gold digger and quicksand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.