Not open for further replies.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is sticky on hair and hand. Y i so special? I felt left out

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. It's definitely sticky on hands and hair. I have to use a bit water to sweep my hair. Anyway. My vantachi chui alr. Inside watery and turn slightly purplish green. Then it tends to harden like gel after use.

Dynamite clay = Sebastian clay. Just need to rub it with both palms and it's not even dry and sticky at all. The texture is like clay as expected. Vantachi on the other side feels like wax.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. It's definitely sticky on hands and hair. I have to use a bit water to sweep my hair. Anyway. My vantachi chui alr. Inside watery and turn slightly purplish green. Then it tends to harden like gel after use.

Dynamite clay = Sebastian clay. Just need to rub it with both palms and it's not even dry and sticky at all. The texture is like clay as expected. Vantachi on the other side feels like wax.

Haha u must have applied too much lah bro. Else it should not be overly sticky on the hair. But then again, the benchmark for everyone is defined differently too.

Clay is supposedly dry. U mentioned above that dynamite clay is dry clay but u are now saying that it is not dry at all haha. Actually no hard and fast rule. Everyone have different preferences of product. Some work well, some dont. Afterall too many products in the market to say who reign too. Just have to find the right one for urself. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha u must have applied too much lah bro. Else it should not be overly sticky on the hair. But then again, the benchmark for everyone is defined differently too.

Clay is supposedly dry. U mentioned above that dynamite clay is dry clay but u are now saying that it is not dry at all haha. Actually no hard and fast rule. Everyone have different preferences of product. Some work well, some dont. Afterall too many products in the market to say who reign too. Just have to find the right one for urself. :)

Ok leh. Some small squish.
Dry clay as in its not watery and soft.
When I say not dry, it mean it's not dry during application.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your KUKUJIAO got double the length of the dude's or not? :o

tumblr_myu85h6jZQ1qkl6vto1_500.gif

tumblr_ngmwlt2Pen1qk7bkio1_400.gif

xrubiksx

Reaction score
Mine is sticky on hair and hand. Y i so special? I felt left out

you can try to dry your hair first before styling coz it may be the moisture that is causing the stickiness. try not to apply too much too..coz clay can be rather difficult to wash off

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok leh. Some small squish.
Dry clay as in its not watery and soft.
When I say not dry, it mean it's not dry during application.

Haha not watery and soft doesnt make it a dry clay too mah. Perhaps it is more of in between which is why you said its not dry during application. In this way, it would definitely contain more oils in it. And washability will be another aspect to look at. Ultimately, there is no perfect product as there will for sure, be tradeoffs.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can try to dry your hair first before styling coz it may be the moisture that is causing the stickiness. try not to apply too much too..coz clay can be rather difficult to wash off

Yupp i always feel that the hair should be completely dry (for applying most main styling products). It really aids the application process. Most clay products, yes i agree, will be hard to wash off. But vantachi clay is an exception. Because its soft clay, not only does it makes application much easier (dont require rubbing on palms first, unlike dry clay), it makes the washing off very easy.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol not exactly. with moisture, its slightly easier to apply.
why is it sticky is based on the product formula and also how dry is your hair. haha

depends on how you use it la.

dynamite clay and vantachi is not hard to wash off. trust me i know. i used both.

hardest to wash off is sebastian xtah and craft clay

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody knows? thanks for sharing

screw HDF. lol. not good in SG one.
unless their pomade. lol

why waste time with HDF when you have better items suitable for our climate. lol

i think HDF thrives in colder and dry climate

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regret Nv get sidekick. Now I blow dry my hair and style got difficulty. Hair quite long. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yupp i always feel that the hair should be completely dry (for applying most main styling products). It really aids the application process. Most clay products, yes i agree, will be hard to wash off. But vantachi clay is an exception. Because its soft clay, not only does it makes application much easier (dont require rubbing on palms first, unlike dry clay), it makes the washing off very easy.

lol. you still have to spread it across your palms. lol

but better not keep the clay for too long. as a user, i experience it becoming watery and turn greenish purple. and when i used it, it tends to harden like gel when i apply onto my hair.
i have to throw it away. all happened within 6 months.

I guess the cap don't have something to seal it. :(

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. you still have to spread it across your palms. lol

but better not keep the clay for too long. as a user, i experience it becoming watery and turn greenish purple. and when i used it, it tends to harden like gel when i apply onto my hair.
i have to throw it away. all happened within 6 months.

I guess the cap don't have something to seal it. :(

Spreading is seriously okay. Any styling product u oso have to spread it across palms too.

I experienced it for my personal tube too but after i removed the "oxidised" part, it is working fine already. I might be wrong but it also depends on how the product is stored and how much is it exposed. Sometimes u might realise some products do harden after some time. Example is syoss. Different products have different reactions depending on their composition too. :)

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup try to reduce to one cleanse per day. Cleansing more than once per day will contribute to over cleansing which will lead to generation of more hair oils only. It will also aggravate the rate of hair fall. Do away with the shampoo ing in the morning. U can shampoo and condition at night and that would suffice. :)

It's a day since i shampoo and it's getting oily . I guess I have to shampoo later . If I don't wash my hair it would be very messy in the morning ..

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I like to get alittle wet.. i mean moisture on my hair. :):)

Because it wouldnt look so dry after i finish styling my hair:D

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for pointing it out. Yesterday was the 1st time i style my hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.