The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
It's a day since i shampoo and it's getting oily . I guess I have to shampoo later . If I don't wash my hair it would be very messy in the morning ..
You can wash without using shampoo. I say i never use shampoo doesn't mean leave your hair dirty.

Check out nopoo

RyanCCY

Reaction score
screw HDF. lol. not good in SG one.
unless their pomade. lol

why waste time with HDF when you have better items suitable for our climate. lol

i think HDF thrives in colder and dry climate

Actually tbh, maybe different people hair different. I tried gold digger silver fox and HDF claymation and sponge wax so far . I would say I love claymation and would go back to it no matter what. GD and SF somehow tends to make my hair more clumpy and oily after the day. Hair tends to bundle up together and look very "strandy" .
I would usually style with OS SSS and claymation after .
Result as shown below.
Cheers ;)

Screenshot_2014-12-24-00-53-06_zps94cf4bf7.png

sogatda

Reaction score
^ are you able to style this without sss? or no blowdry

GD is not as oily as craft clay though.. but still oily haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad. I think different hair suit different wax. Claymation is crap for me. You shld try dynamite clay. Gold Digger and Silver Fox if not wrong got some grease in it. Have to ask death theorist
But hdf I still think works better in colder climate.

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. you still have to spread it across your palms. lol

but better not keep the clay for too long. as a user, i experience it becoming watery and turn greenish purple. and when i used it, it tends to harden like gel when i apply onto my hair.
i have to throw it away. all happened within 6 months.

I guess the cap don't have something to seal it. :(

I personally did not encounter the watery nor the greenish purple with my 3 Vantachi Clay.

I also removed the silvery seal on all 3 tubes.

By the way, how long did you keep the clay?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally did not encounter the watery nor the greenish purple with my 3 Vantachi Clay.

I also removed the silvery seal on all 3 tubes.

By the way, how long did you keep the clay?

Probably 6months odd? Kept inside office, air con.

MrCoconut

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, i am new to this thread and would like some advice.

i've always had a thing for long luscious hair and have always asked my gf to keep her hair long.

however she always says that it is very difficult and expensive to maintain: washing, warm and sticky, heavy, split ends, takes a long time to dry etc.

so i am thinking if i want her to have long hair, i would help to maintain for her.

can i know what goes into maintaining and keeping hair long and healthy? both in terms of costs as well as tangible maintenance.

i actually like such hair..

10264643_643877232366708_6149981017089121157_n.jpg

vg5yee.jpg

sogatda

Reaction score
how often do u all shampoo + condition yr hair? once, twice? condition evry alternate day? is it must to condition for best texture for styling the next day?

how about hair oil or treatment gel, do u all believe in those prodts or a good shampoo + conditioner should suffic?

before styling every morning, do u all shampoo or just damp/wet (without shampoo) yr hair?

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how often do u all shampoo + condition yr hair? once, twice? condition evry alternate day? is it must to condition for best texture for styling the next day?

how about hair oil or treatment gel, do u all believe in those prodts or a good shampoo + conditioner should suffic?

before styling every morning, do u all shampoo or just damp/wet (without shampoo) yr hair?

Everyday wash hair? No? :s13:

But what shampoo y'all daily use. :s11:

sogatda

Reaction score
tpj saw some new products on yr site, care to intro them? maikao clay, spray and vision pomade. how do all sprays rate up against each other now? ebl, powerpt, maikao, silouthette, voi, tigi

oh and your website taking rly dmn long to load nowadays, almost 1 min to load 1 product page sometimes! avg 30sec +

Gausss

Reaction score
Hi anyone can recommend something similar to GD but not so dry and chunky when applied to your hair? GD has great hold but the hair will stick together in a chunk..
looking for some product more moist that will still have the waves texture when u hand comb up.. using the old gatsby grey but has no hold at all. thx~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.