The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
How good are the byvilain products and hanz de fuko products? How much are they when shipped to singapore?
How good? What aspect are you most concerned about?

You can always buy from sellers here. They already shipped in for you haha

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using armino spice sister? What's the difference between spice neo ah?

noh8m8

Reaction score
How good? What aspect are you most concerned about?

You can always buy from sellers here. They already shipped in for you haha

well, are they as good as they claim to be? how good is the hold on these products? any harmful chemicals?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone using armino spice sister? What's the difference between spice neo ah?

One generation 1, one generation 2 lol

Only had the newer neo one. But go shunji matsuo cut they use on me the older spice one. Seems like older is dryer and harder, not as smooth application. Some say the neo has more shine, I dunno cos they use hairspray later. Doesn't seem like much of a shine diff when he was applying tho

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
well, are they as good as they claim to be? how good is the hold on these products? any harmful chemicals?
Hdf claims to be organic. I've always tot that was ridiculous. Organic just adds additional cost to your product without any real benefit, esp if it's a hair product.

Claim to be.... U see photos here lor. One seller posted the picture of the hdf card for claymation, saying semi matte. But his photo of his hair shows pretty damn shiny in certain areas. Take what you will.

Harmful chemicals.. Very rare la

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How good are the byvilain products and hanz de fuko products? How much are they when shipped to singapore?

All can be bought online in Singapore
My opinion for Hdf is that it's not good in our climate.
Personally tested all of it. Except gel
However I hear it's perfect in dry and colder climate.

As for by vilain. It's good for our climate as it's able to retain hold and pliability.
As for which product is good we still need to know what style you're doing and your hair texture.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha harmful to kill you definitely not. They won't even be even able to sell if got harmful chemical.
All you need is a good cleaning regime everyday to make sure all products are being cleanse away.
Especially in our climate.

noh8m8

Reaction score
Haha harmful to kill you definitely not. They won't even be even able to sell if got harmful chemical.
All you need is a good cleaning regime everyday to make sure all products are being cleanse away.
Especially in our climate.

moi is young dont want to die too early lol. besides, which websites based in singapore can i get byvilain products from? budget around 30-40 enough bo lol

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
moi is young dont want to die too early lol. besides, which websites based in singapore can i get byvilain products from? budget around 30-40 enough bo lol

U can get from him hahahaha. Pm him lor

Enough. Cfm enough

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One generation 1, one generation 2 lol

Only had the newer neo one. But go shunji matsuo cut they use on me the older spice one. Seems like older is dryer and harder, not as smooth application. Some say the neo has more shine, I dunno cos they use hairspray later. Doesn't seem like much of a shine diff when he was applying tho

I used the first generation instead. It is a good wax with high price. Something you wouldn't use for daily. The tub is so small. Lolol

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
But ar.... If your budget can go that high ar... I suggest project z! Hahaha dayum that stuff is amazing. Scent could be a little better, but everything else is top notch

noh8m8

Reaction score
But ar.... If your budget can go that high ar... I suggest project z! Hahaha dayum that stuff is amazing. Scent could be a little better, but everything else is top notch

anyways apart from all these hair product talk, where to get a good haircut lmao. any recommendations of salons or any specific barbers. state price pls (major concern) hahahahhaha

sogatda

Reaction score
any1 tried both hdf shampoo and by vilain shampoo? can it wash off gd/sf buildup easily in 1 pump? my kanebo like losing strength or maybe im using more product nowadays for my thickened hair as i find it harder and harder to wash it off the ends.

was thinking to upgrade to those or pote...

Turbo-lised

Reaction score
woah!

Thank you all, for all the kind advice!

Maybe i should try getting Vantachi Hair Clay, os fashion sea spray and maybe carbolic silky shampoo ?

my hair is naturally oily after awhile.. quite thin too..
and I dont really like the wind to blow at my hair to destroy the style :x

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
woah!

Thank you all, for all the kind advice!

Maybe i should try getting Vantachi Hair Clay, os fashion sea spray and maybe carbolic silky shampoo ?

my hair is naturally oily after awhile.. quite thin too..
and I dont really like the wind to blow at my hair to destroy the style :x

sounds about right for now:s12:

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need recommendations for hairstylist in the east or town area.budget $40 max

must be female..I don't like male hairstylists cutting my hair..

Decided to stop visiting my regular hairstylist at kimage cause everytime book appointment must see her schedule one:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.