The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway ready stocks for sss + gold digger from next Tuesday. Limited to 20 sets. After that will be on pre order again!
Reserved today!

Gonna collect from jh 50 bottles!

PetiaC

Reaction score
You should try the KFM1 Wet styler too. Must-have item for wet hair, good for outta shower brushing. :)

I got one already, dunno which kfm no. Half radial.

My other kent hair brush is the military boar bristle brush. Buy from gbkent on ebay but they no more stock for seconds.

PetiaC

Reaction score
Just copy what stylist do la! Haha

How I use the half radial is curl ends pull up hair and blow warm air at the roots and hair on the brush. Repeat for front, middle and back of the top of head. Working sideways in the direction of the hair style. Cold blast the front of fringe to make it stay in place.

I am hopeless with using fingers to style. The kfm brush is really a great help to me. Thanks to the yandao bros here for the recommendation.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How I use the half radial is curl ends pull up hair and blow at the rolls and hair on the brush. Repeat for front, middle and back of the top of head. Working sideways in the direction of the hair style. Cold blast the front of fringe to make it stay in place.

I am hopeless with using fingers to style. The kfm brush is really a great help to me. Thanks to the yandao bros here for the recommendation.
Npnt of your hair! Haha

PetiaC

Reaction score
95879A4D-F203-42E0-9C72-3441928A3D99-8696-00000B90667B0484_zpsbce9869f.jpg

Standby Kent comb and brush. Missing in picture is the Kent Cashmere clothes brush.

That one help me by saving a lot of drycleaning money. A must if you wear jackets and wool pants.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu102/petiacbk/Wardrobe/B3911BAC-0507-479F-9F57-F4AC5D6A6F9D-5389-000007860337CBBD_zpsb58ae191.jp=

Post this photo b4. This is without any styling product. Never put sss[/QUOTE]

your hair super fine bro!

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey gaoxing, i recall you have a pair of clarks desert boots izzit? what colour did you get?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all HDF fans,

I am selling off my HDF spongewax at only $16 nett. I have only used less than 1/4 of the wax as I prefer something that has lesser holding power. (Guaranteed more than 3/4 left). Free postage. Delivery within 3 working days. Pm me to discuss.

Your price dropped from $24 to $16? :eek:

soonw29

Reaction score
Your price dropped from $24 to $16? :eek:

Is a second hand item bro. Btw, i also have quicksand to let go. Use only twice and dont like texture and hold it creates.

Anyone want take over at $18 please let me know. Its almost a new bottle.

Tl.dr.

Reaction score
I've recently bought the Kanebo Shampoo and Conditioner from JH and i fell in love with it. I let my mom and aunt tried it and they liked it too. I have generally sensitive skin which makes buying a shampoo a pain in the ass. The Kanebo shampoo however is really gentle on the skin and is perfect for daily usage as it doesn't dry out your hair that much thus leaving it soft and silky. Not to mention the smell of it is so relaxing too! In comparison with most boutique brand shampoos out there, i find this much better in terms of quality and cost.

I also tried out his NIGELLE DS TF treatment and it really works wonders. I've rebonded, dyed and permed my hair over the past few years and my hair started having split ends and was really frizzy. I couldn't stand it until i read through the hair thread and saw what JH was selling. Gave it a try and didn't regret it, my hair is much better than before already.

Had never been this satisfied with buying hair products :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is a second hand item bro. Btw, i also have quicksand to let go. Use only twice and dont like texture and hold it creates.

Anyone want take over at $18 please let me know. Its almost a new bottle.

Yeah trying to bring out the price difference for people to see it more clearly, to encourage hooting. :)

I think QS will have a better time selling it off though. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've recently bought the Kanebo Shampoo and Conditioner from JH and i fell in love with it. I let my mom and aunt tried it and they liked it too. I have generally sensitive skin which makes buying a shampoo a pain in the ass. The Kanebo shampoo however is really gentle on the skin and is perfect for daily usage as it doesn't dry out your hair that much thus leaving it soft and silky. Not to mention the smell of it is so relaxing too! In comparison with most boutique brand shampoos out there, i find this much better in terms of quality and cost.

I also tried out his NIGELLE DS TF treatment and it really works wonders. I've rebonded, dyed and permed my hair over the past few years and my hair started having split ends and was really frizzy. I couldn't stand it until i read through the hair thread and saw what JH was selling. Gave it a try and didn't regret it, my hair is much better than before already.

Had never been this satisfied with buying hair products :s13:

I must say that this is one awesome review that can be sincerely felt. I am real glad that it serves you well as well as knowing how the ebl clay is favoured by your brother too! :D

soonw29

Reaction score
Yeah trying to bring out the price difference for people to see it more clearly, to encourage hooting. :)

I think QS will have a better time selling it off though. :)

Hahah. Really? Hope to have people pm me for that as its sitting in my cupboard un-touched.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried quicksand today. Easier to apply than GD but holding power lesser. Tomorrow try with PP and see how :s34:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.