The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

soonw29

Reaction score
So tophair = soonw29 la?

I pmed u earlier, sayin I'm keen. U gave me some dunno wat bs reply... Simi we don't contact ppl outside hwz.
Then next paragraph u say I can throw in etc etc. so is I or we?

Well anw, I don't mind copping an extra tub to put at my gf place la. U hv my number, if U still wanna sell me u lemme know k?

tophair is not me lah.. why would i create two accounts man.

PetiaC

Reaction score
good, solid stuffs there my man Petiac. i'm intending to get Kent combs too. :s13:

my Kent KFM1,2,3,4
KFM4 is the tiny foldable ****, good enough to comb sideburns only probably. knn. :s22::s22:
9sx79k.jpg

Power siol, entire KFM series u hoot. Folding one is for travel use. When I am on the move I use the slim jim pocket comb to touch up the hairstyle.

Just curious why you need to have all the KFM series?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all HDF fans,

I am selling off my HDF spongewax at only $16 nett. I have only used less than 1/4 of the wax as I prefer something that has lesser holding power. (Guaranteed more than 3/4 left). Free postage. Delivery within 3 working days. Pm me to discuss.

dude post at the fashion grooming marketplace, i think will have better response

soonw29

Reaction score
IMO, his hairstyle isn't suitable to use fudge matte hed. He is wearing a sort of slick back hairstyle. To be honest, there are tons of products out there that are easy to apply and strong holding power so the main determinant is actually dependent on the hairstyle for one before we should make recommendations. :)

Firstly, yeah i dont know his hairstyle right now. But i am able to create something like the pic below using fudge matt hed extra. It all depends on how you style it and your finger work :)

2d1qovq.jpg

142zaly.jpg

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firstly, yeah i dont know his hairstyle right now. But i am able to create something like the pic below using fudge matt hed extra. It all depends on how you style it and your finger work :)

2d1qovq.jpg

142zaly.jpg

Nice hair bro! But not sure if you realize that slickback actually goes better with shine actually. And yeah, fudge matte is matte. But it always root down to one's preferences. :)

soonw29

Reaction score
Nice hair bro! But not sure if you realize that slickback actually goes better with shine actually. And yeah, fudge matte is matte. But it always root down to one's preferences. :)

Yeah, previously i was using another hair spray which adds the shine for me but now i am using oasis freeze which i dont really like it. Holding not as strong and shine not that great too. But bo bian, buy already. Lol.

My hair stylist can create shine as if i am using gel with just matt hed extra n hairspray. I guess is his hair dryer good thats why it keeps the moisture in the hair which adds to the shine.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays popular got parting one.
no parting, once the hair grow out very weird.
need to do consistent trimming, jin chor!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, previously i was using another hair spray which adds the shine for me but now i am using oasis freeze which i dont really like it. Holding not as strong and shine not that great too. But bo bian, buy already. Lol.

My hair stylist can create shine as if i am using gel with just matt hed extra n hairspray. I guess is his hair dryer good thats why it keeps the moisture in the hair which adds to the shine.

I might be wrong but IMO, blow drying is supposed to remove all moisture in the hair actually. So how will blow drying keeps the moisture in the hair? :s11: Instead, i think it should be that your hairstylist might be using an ionic hairdryer. It will kind of like allow ur hair to be shinier and more voluminous due to the flattening and tightening of our outermost layer of the hair (the cuticle layer). Another might be the hair spray that ur hairstylist is using which provides the shine to the look. :)

Yeah man. I dont like osis freeze too. The hold is mediocre per se.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

2d1qovq.jpg

142zaly.jpg
Looks plenty shiny to me. But I still prefer it matter

Fudge extra not hard to apply meh? I always get alot of hair plucked out and it hurts like a bit#h

soonw29

Reaction score
I might be wrong but IMO, blow drying is supposed to remove all moisture in the hair actually. So how will blow drying keeps the moisture in the hair? :s11: Instead, i think it should be that your hairstylist might be using an ionic hairdryer. It will kind of like allow ur hair to be shinier and more voluminous due to the flattening and tightening of our outermost layer of the hair (the cuticle layer). Another might be the hair spray that ur hairstylist is using which provides the shine to the look. :)

Yeah man. I dont like osis freeze too. The hold is mediocre per se.

Hahah. thats what i meant. but wrong terms used. Yup totally regret on oasis freeze. last time i was using tigi bed head. good hold n shine.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks plenty shiny to me. But I still prefer it matter

Fudge extra not hard to apply meh? I always get alot of hair plucked out and it hurts like a bit#h

The first one looks shiny which is looking real good, i feel. But when u looked at the second one, its total matte. So i am guessing its due to the lighting in the first pic.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah. thats what i meant. but wrong terms used. Yup totally regret on oasis freeze. last time i was using tigi bed head. good hold n shine.

Haven't get a chance to try out bed head hair spray yet. I remember their products are kinda expensive though but decent. :) Next on list is silhouette hair spray! Expecting a lot from this hoot. :D

soonw29

Reaction score
The first one looks shiny which is looking real good, i feel. But when u looked at the second one, its total matte. So i am guessing its due to the lighting in the first pic.

Hahha. Is because i style it in a rush, so i focus on the front more. Wax and hair spray also concentrate on the front more. So the back is abit more matt and flat.

If i am late for even a minute, 1 percent of my pay will be deducted. So money come first than appearance. Hahhah

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahha. Is because i style it in a rush, so i focus on the front more. Wax and hair spray also concentrate on the front more. So the back is abit more matt and flat.

If i am late for even a minute, 1 percent of my pay will be deducted. So money come first than appearance. Hahhah

LOL. Then u late for 100mins, thats it man. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.