The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi leejhong, if i were to order pp
spray now, when's the estimated time i would receive it?

Stocks for both PP and ECO SSS are already on the way and they will be arriving in the next 2 weeks or earlier. Pm-ed you too bro! :)

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
Once you permed the hair, u dont have to use too much of SSS actually. Reduce the usage by about 50% and you should achieve even greater volume with it. Independently, permed hair alone already gives you more volume already.

Yes , thats what the os sss is used for ..mainly volume i suppose ( not for the holding power .) For permed hair , i guessed 3 pumps would be enough ( for mine case when hair was permed ) .. haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes , thats what the os sss is used for ..mainly volume i suppose ( not for the holding power .) For permed hair , i guessed 3 pumps would be enough ( for mine case when hair was permed ) .. haha

Yes, you are right bro. However, i would say that in order for one to have volume, first of all there must be holding factor associated with it else if it can't hold, it definitely can't volumize for you.

jahredwee

Reaction score
I guess you want to finish up your current shampoo first right bro? Haha do let us know how it goes for you after using it. :)

Can't wait to use it actually. Left the shampoo in my friend's car. Just collected it from him today haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway guys. Just to bring across the last preorder before 2013 ends. This time round is on a more specialized area - treatment for hair loss. Hergen LOSS PREVENTION TREATMENT.

What is so good about Hergen Loss Prevention Shampoo 300ml?
1. Hergen is a professional brand from Italy.
2. Designated for hair wash while hair loss or general weakening of the hair in combination with therapeutic Hergen biodyne (promotes and aids the healing process).
3. Formulated with vitamin complex and essential amino acids for nourishing and strengthening weak hair follicles; When hair follicles get stronger, hair loss will be lesser
4. Has a well-balanced detergent base that allows gentle hair and scalp cleansing without disrupting lipid balance.
5. Does not contain any irritant ingredients; A form of gentle shampoo that does not irritate the scalp nor can cause any allergic reactions
6. Has no dyes or parabens causing irritation, neither widely used coating substances that block the ability of skin and hair to absorb nourishing and firming agents
7. Contains a unique combination of active ingredients, which remove the remains of skin desquamation and excess sebum covering the skin and hair roots while gently and effectively cleansing scalp and hair

What is going to happen
After shampoo-ing your hair and scalp, it will better absorb all the biodynes intended to strengthen and stimulate hair growth, while leaving hair shiny and skin feeling fresh.

What you must do
To benefit from the full effectiveness of the shampoo, one must use this shampoo regularly.
1. Distribute well on the scalp and hair
2. Let it cleanse while delicately massaging the scalp with circular motion of your fingertips
3. Rinse thoroughly

Why i am doing this
Hair loss can be a serious problem for some of us. That is the main reason why i am holding the pre-order for this hair loss prevention shampoo. Needless to say, it takes time to see results. As honest as it is, my supplier highly recommended this to me and said there are many success cases on this. I had also done much prior research on this before i decided to hold a pre-order for this.

However, I myself am not facing any serious hair loss problems so i cannot and will not comment on its eventual effectiveness on a personal note. I had used it a few times and below are the findings.

1. No nice smell like kanebo; Slight medicated smell
2. No dryness and no smoothness
3. Cleansing feels alright to me as i feel kinda relaxed after using it
4. Nothing too fascinating about it at this point of time, which i am not surprised

But i believe for the benefit of the people who are facing hair loss problems (be it prospective or retrospective), it can be a plausible solution to look at. Once again, there wont be any hard-selling to force people to try it out since the cost for this is really high. I am just doing it for the better good of the community of people in SG as there might be some souls out there who are urgently looking for some solutions for their hair. :)

Retail Cost (other sellers): USD $30 - $35 (without shipping) / SGD $38 to $44 (without shipping)
What i am doing for pre order: SGD $35.90 (includes normal postage)
Pre-order Date: 17th December 2013 to 24th December 2013 (limited slots)
Estimated Date of Arrival: 31st December 2013 or so

P.S. I might or might not continue selling this in the future as this is really a niche market and i really don't earn much from this. Cheers! :)

2013-12-15-18.20.23.jpg

Let me bump this up again!

On a side note, i will be having a 1-day promotion for OS SSS on Christmas, 25th December itself. Will post the details on that day. Do stay tuned if you are considering to get OS SSS for yourselves. Limited slots available.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, sf and gd still have stocks. Haha spam me for awesome price! Haha. Spread the gold (and love)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do y'all feel clean after washing away GD with just water?! :s11: Even after shampooing once with a l'oreal shampoo i was using previously did not get it off.Only with shampooing with kanebo i feel the GD is washed away although not extremely gone unlike with deep cleansing shampoo but like 95% washed off. The way i check whether wax is still on is standing under the shower head and using my hands to grab some hair on the crown and spike it up and under the running water if the hair immediately falls down into loose, unclumped hair is it truly washed off. With GD and only water wash, the hair still stands for like 5 seconds under the running water. I feel that GD is quite hard to wash off eh? I've used other salon sold waxes but they didn't really need more than 1 wash with my L'oreal shampoo. Only gatsby needed like 3 LOL.

Only with sponge wax did i truly feel water was able to wash off the product but even then shampooing only really got rid of it.
Dude what would you want to wash it again with water only? Shampoo it off la when you're back home! Lol.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am at gold reef city. Haha going to dig some gold. Haha real gold digger!

prozaizxc

Reaction score
Dude what would you want to wash it again with water only? Shampoo it off la when you're back home! Lol.

whoops i meant with GD and water washing in the shower it doesn't go away. Only after shampooing then it does. Obviously i shampoo after using waxes! :s22:

gambitgoh

Reaction score
love the kanebo shampoo and conditioner very much from tpj. come with a nice smell and feel good after using it after a long day of work thanks jh bro for the recommendation and the free gift and sample will write a review once i use the SSS and 90 degrees wax :)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm ditching my second bottle of Quicksand. Who wants it.

I'm gonna try new stuff. Offer me a token and probably It's yours. Less than a quarter used. Some fellas got my little used products before.

:)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
love the kanebo shampoo and conditioner very much from tpj. come with a nice smell and feel good after using it after a long day of work thanks jh bro for the recommendation and the free gift and sample will write a review once i use the SSS and 90 degrees wax :)

No problem at all, bro! Certainly hope that the products will go well for you too! Cheers!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm ditching my second bottle of Quicksand. Who wants it.

I'm gonna try new stuff. Offer me a token and probably It's yours. Less than a quarter used. Some fellas got my little used products before.

:)

Gold digger for you sir? Haha. Cfm you won't sell it.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway en route to cape town now, tiagong the wind very strong at airport. Gonna try the power of gd and also the pliability of it. Haha video soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.