The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcantrax

Reaction score
After using the dynamite clay, I find it a little on the oily side and lack holding power. Am I using it wrongly or anyone also feels the same?

sogatda

Reaction score
hanz de fuko still $30, carousell peeps selling less, can revise price? prefer to buy from hairyportal :(

Thank you! Yes we are reliable and you can definitely trust us at HairyPortal!

We are having 10% Christmas discount store wide now!

Full range of Imperial Barber pomades, Hanz de Fuko and By Vilain wax and more available at HairyPortal now!

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hanz de fuko still $30, carousell peeps selling less, can revise price? prefer to buy from hairyportal :(

Hairyportal is having Christmas Sale with 10% storewide discount.

Hanz De Fuko is $27 after 10% discount.

I am not sure about Carousell.

Kzhan00b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea. what about it?
I'm currently using GD, but i'd prefer a change, perhaps something that isn't as pliable as my hair nature just tends to flop or fall flat after a few hours if i try to do a back/side comb.

So i was wondering how does the Neo freeze wax differ from the GD, and it's shine/hold when applied?

TIA :s12:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using GD, but i'd prefer a change, perhaps something that isn't as pliable as my hair nature just tends to flop or fall flat after a few hours if i try to do a back/side comb.

So i was wondering how does the Neo freeze wax differ from the GD, and it's shine/hold when applied?

TIA :s12:
Hmm.... It doesn't actually really freeze oror anything. It's still a wax. The shine is definitely more, and it smells heavenly, but I've not been able to do a nice comb with it. I cheated the last time i tried. 100s of pages back, i posted a "side comb" with it where i had to use a pin to pin it up. Definitely lends to defining sharp points for other hairstyles tho.

strezzor

Reaction score
Does dynamite clay or gold digger work well with fine hair? Gonna perm my hair for the new year so does it work for permed hair?

kenzio8

Reaction score
Ang moh hair texture and weather very different from Singapore.

Didn't work for my fine hair. Other factors such as humid SG climate, oil etc makes most wax go limp. FYI. :)

prozaizxc

Reaction score
is dynamite clay dryer than GD and SF?
because i feel GD and SF are too dry and results in me plucking a lot of hair out when styling.
Will DC cause a lot of hair to be plucked out as well?
And how's the hold like compared to gd/sf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.