The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyxeros

Reaction score
Bros im looking for something similar to fudge matte hed as im doing korean messy hair look but this doesnt hold espically in my work area cos theres big winds near doors which buffet my hair everytime i pass thru them.... I would say my hair about medium length also. Any good recommendations?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros im looking for something similar to fudge matte hed as im doing korean messy hair look but this doesnt hold espically in my work area cos theres big winds near doors which buffet my hair everytime i pass thru them.... I would say my hair about medium length also. Any good recommendations?

you said messy, and i guess the wind helps? lol:s13:

sogatda

Reaction score
besides hanz de fuko products and 90 degrees wax, any other product that is natural and organic based? without parabens

Reaction score
Looking for a place to give me a good, reliable undercut. The places I've been to don't seem to trim enough to take the weight off my hair. Even with Gold Digger wax and a shitload of hairspray, my hair still falls apart pretty easily.

West or Central area preferred.

sogatda

Reaction score
try scrunching product at the roots during styling and blow dry with cool air before finishing off with 'burst fire' hair spray ensure even coverage, dun go auto if not it will weigh it down

Reaction score
try scrunching product at the roots during styling and blow dry with cool air before finishing off with 'burst fire' hair spray ensure even coverage, dun go auto if not it will weigh it down

Haha, I like the description. I had this hairspray that gives my hair a hard finish, that was not bad, but I bought it in Australia and I can't find it here. I bought some random one that sucks. Any recommendation for hairspray?

sogatda

Reaction score

MetallicZ

Reaction score
Hi bros. Can recommend me products similar to Gold Digger? Did some research and found out about Hairbond shaper and Redken rough clay. Anybody tried them before?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros. Can recommend me products similar to Gold Digger? Did some research and found out about Hairbond shaper and Redken rough clay. Anybody tried them before?

i feel none of them is better than gold digger.

clay is clay, different. you should try dynamite clay.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for a place to give me a good, reliable undercut. The places I've been to don't seem to trim enough to take the weight off my hair. Even with Gold Digger wax and a shitload of hairspray, my hair still falls apart pretty easily.

West or Central area preferred.

skip the hair spray.
a salon can give u a good cut
it all comes down to the prestyling/base of blow drying and hair styling skills alr.

gold digger is a strong and heavy product, if you spam hair spray, don't expect it to stand against gravity the whole day.
too much weight.

try using gold digger alone. not fixated and any time can restyle or re-shape

Reaction score
skip the hair spray.
a salon can give u a good cut
it all comes down to the prestyling/base of blow drying and hair styling skills alr.

gold digger is a strong and heavy product, if you spam hair spray, don't expect it to stand against gravity the whole day.
too much weight.

try using gold digger alone. not fixated and any time can restyle or re-shape

Any recommendations of where to go? I like a hairstylist that is patient and willing to listen to my concerns before jumping in and doing what he/she likes. Also, I tend to find that salons don't like to use the razor for the sides....

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope it makes online shopping satisfactory for u bro!
The shampoo will no longer be available anymore. Currently there are no replacements for it. If there are, i will post updates to you guys. :)

Why sia? What happen bro? Sorry I didn't reply your text. Was overseas and really busy ever since.

Eh my mum and gf want to restock leh. How to explain to them sia? Can find similar replacement? Hope you can. If not we are back to heads and shoulders! :s22:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope it makes online shopping satisfactory for u bro!
The shampoo will no longer be available anymore. Currently there are no replacements for it. If there are, i will post updates to you guys. :)

Walan.. Wanted to buy for mom sia. :s13: Sian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.